Old 06-11-2019, 06:21 AM #34461
Модератор

Модератор

You love how I put my tits in your face because I know they make you weak. You're weak and you'd do anything to please me! I rub and play with my tits to get your dick nice and hard and then my perfect tits drain you. You want more? You SPEND! You'll pay for the pleasure, you'll pay to cum, you'll pay to thank me! Pay&Stroke Pay&Stroke! You'll love it !
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:21 AM #34462
Модератор

Модератор

After a year of serving online, Sissy came for a week of fun and branding but when my lover and I found out Sissy is approaching 40 and has yet to receive a hand job - let alone a blowjob or sex, we HAD to help. Unfortunately for Sissy, our discovery was on our last morning together but that does't mean some kinky fun could't be had Be A Good Cuck And Use: IndirasPiggy - 500% Cumtax - 100% ClitTax - 50% In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira" and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:26 AM #34463
Модератор

Модератор

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:26 AM #34464
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:29 AM #34465
Модератор

Модератор

Every Guy That Gets To Know Me Falls In Love... It's so cute really. I swear as soon as a guy gets to know me, they fall in love. They can't help themselves. My captivating look draws them in but my perfect personality makes them weak in the knees and has them thinking about me after a single encounter. I am different. I am unique. I can make you mine in no time. The most potent uncontrollable addiction is to Me. I can become your only love in one session. And if you haven't met me yet, get ready because once you get to know me your going to fall in love. It's why I get anything & everything I want. Warning: extremely powerful femdom seduction
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:30 AM #34466
Модератор

Модератор

You just cant get enough of me can you. You love to open your wallet to me and wank nice and hard it feel so good to spend on me and wank at the same time doesn it makes your orgasm even better so im going to get you wanking hard and opening your wallet to me as well ready to hand over more cash. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:31 AM #34467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 22 min 3 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 AM #34468
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when **** or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:34 AM #34469
Модератор

Модератор

If you're looking for a video of a hot chick rubbing her hands all over herself for 10 minutes, this isn't the video for you. I feel very passionately about my beliefs and about SIN. I am a Satan worshipper, and I believe you should be too. Follow the same path as I do. Be all you can be. Become fulfilled and gratified; starting today. You are on your knees, submitting to society's expectations of you. FUCK. FIGHT. FOLLOW ME. LIVE. LUST. LEAVE MUNDANITY BEHIND.
Models: MissMarilynx

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 06:39 AM #34470
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You enter the room in a very short skin tight dress. When you discover me in the room you tell me that you've come to see how hot your new outfit is. You tell me that you've got a hot date and you want to make sure he can't get his mind off fucking you. In order to see how hot it is you instruct me to get naked and get on my knees. No touching is aloud, you just want to see how hard I get as you tease me with your tits, ass, and by pulling up your dress to reveal your thong. You remind me that none of this is for me and that I'll never get to fuck you. After you're satisfied that I am very hard and you like how hot and slutty the dress makes you look you take sympathy on me and allow me to start jacking off. After about 10-15 seconds of encouragement you change your mind and decide to not stick around long enough for me to finish...you have a hot date to get to. You thank me for my outfit testing boner as you walk out and remind me that I'll never get to fuck you."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile