Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 PM #34901
Модератор

Модератор

In hot pink see-through lace lingerie I tease and Torment you, going on and on about how hot I am and how weak for me you are. I am like a living breathing barbie doll, perfection at every angle. You look at me and lose your mind, you can't control what happens when my ass is in your face or you hear my voice telling you to jerk or spend. Keep watching, keep submitting, keep sacrificing because it will never be enough.Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 PM #34902
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 PM #34903
Модератор

Модератор

Similar to "Vampiress Seduces and Enslaves." You seduce the steps0n (me) who has a sniffing fetish. Straddle my lap, grind softly and let me sniff you. I don't know you have already used some poison perfume on your body unti suddenly I feel my heart beating too fast. You tell me the secret of your perfume- it will make me cum and d!e within minutes. I start to cry but you calm me dominantly. You mention my erection is stronger than my @ther who had been k!lled by you as well. You even insert your finger in my mouth to make me more obsessed and infatuated. Get closer several time to kiss or lick my neck and lips (like u did in the V4mp1re clip) while I sniff the lethal scent from your body. When I'm about to cum by the poison and your grind, make me say things like " I love you" and "mother." Finally I cum, my heart gives out and I d!e.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 58 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 PM #34904
Модератор

Модератор

*This was an attempt to make a sex scene but due to a technical problem the sound was lost ON THE SEX PART ONLY. I edited/condensed it down to the exciting parts. I uploaded it for you anyway as a short, affordable clip because the clip is hot and intense and it will never happen the exact same way again. This clip has two parts. It begins with Me demanding that My slave strip. Next thing you know I have him tied down to the bed and I'm grinding My wet pussy on his mouth, demanding that he work his tongue! (about 2 minutes) Then when I've had enough of using My boy toy this way I begin to use his cock as My dildo. Then he performs his duty as My human vibrator! What's in this clip? face riding Goddess, sex with a dress on, riding crop, flogger, bed restraints
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM #34905
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM #34906
Модератор

Модератор

Default MissRoseAnnne - iwantclips

Models: MissRoseAnnne

Duration: 35 min 51 s
Size: 1.83 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM #34907
Модератор

Модератор

I come over to your house to check out a game you are selling. The game turns out to be great but that's not the real reason I came over. I confront you about catching you checking me out when I am lifting weights in my back yard or when I'm leaving my house. It's pretty obvious you are obsessed with my hot muscular body. I am everything that you wife isn't. I am far superior to her and I don't blame you for diverting your attention from her to me. In fact, I love taking husbands away from their unfit wives. It's so easy! And IÂ*am so powerful, itÂ*turns me on.Â*Slowly stripping to a bikini, I go over my body bit by bit, comparing my toned bod to your wife's weak body. I flex my abs and show off my muscular legs. So obviously superior to your wife, no wonder you worship Me! With your attention diverted, you don't even notice as your wife gets home and walks in on us at the very end of this clip. *To be continued*
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:39 PM #34908
Модератор

Модератор

adore and worship My sexy shiny dress...... Adore My perfect Curves adore My perfect shinyBody...what makes you feel weak , what makes you fallow all my wishes, what makes you admit you just my own submissive Sex Toy, I Wish and i want you to jerk off your hard sex stick...slowly...feel how hard feel all weakness what make YOu feeling...haaha you so Modest,calm down I am the Only On who can Make you feel The real Pleasure....keep Worship My Perfect sexy Shiny Dress My sexy Body....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 917 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM #34909
Модератор

Модератор

...because you should be. A stunning woman who knows She's beautiful is a dangerous thing. It's going to feel so good when My perfect, manicured fingers slip deep into your wallet, tickle it, tease it, and leave you desperate to give Me more. I like to edge My cocks and My wallets. Slowly building up the pressure, almost imperceptively, until you're caught in My gentle but firm grip and unsure of how you got there. But you can't pull away. There's something you can't quite describe, invading your brain and mind-melting you into a kind of submission you've never known before. The control and the sacrifices become something you crave. I cultivate your addiction. I plant seeds that quietly grow around your foundation and squeeze your entire existence. I'll make sure you can't quit Me. I will steal your heart, chew it up, and spit it out. And you will be happy to masturbate to the juices of your own weakness. I'm going to guide each of your orgasms, and you will pay penance for each and every one. Whatever and whenever I decide that may be. It's going to feel so good, to feel Me edging your mind, teasing your urges, and seducing your possessions. How long will it take you to bend...to succumb...to break?
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM #34910
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile