Old 06-11-2019, 04:31 PM #35071
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:32 PM #35072
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can “convince” the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:32 PM #35073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM #35074
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mrsviolence - iwantclips

Models: mrsviolence

Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM #35075
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM #35076
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM #35077
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:34 PM #35078
Модератор

Модератор

To you, panties are like the gateway to a heaven that you'll never access. That's why they drive you absolutely crazy. At first you were just stroking every time you caught a glimpse of panties on a woman. Now you're buying them worn from women online just so you can smell their scent. This only drives you even further into madness knowing it's as close as you can get to pussy. I'm going to rub it in, just like you wish I would rub these panties up against your face. Eat it up.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:34 PM #35079
Модератор

Модератор

She just doesn't do it for you anymore does she? You need a hot bratty Goddess like me to worship don't you! You look at her and you can't even imagine getting turned on. You need this. You need a sexy tight young body to worship. A hot bratty Goddess that makes your cock nice and hard. That makes you cum harder than she ever could. Wrapping your hand around your dick and stroking for me feels so much better than her pussy ever has. Look at me in this sexy lingerie. You want to cum for me right now don't you? I may let you... but you must agree to do something for me first. You have to be a good boy and drain your balls completely for me. Drain them to the point that there's nothing left for your ugly ass wife! *Best with headphones.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:34 PM #35080
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile