Old 06-11-2019, 05:33 PM #35281
Модератор

Модератор

Hey little Stepbro...i've missed you so much since you've been away..and I thought I would make you a video to let you know how I feel...and have felt all these years. Your body has changed so much, and um...I think we know each other better than anyone, right? Why don't you come home and take care of your Stepsister, like only YOU know how... (2014)
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 84.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:33 PM #35282
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at home and I can't believe my eyes! My slave daddy is sitting on my couch with one of his buddy ,drinking beer and they tell each other x-rated pickup stories.I get very mad and I kick my bastard slave in the balls really hard. I also command his buddy to get out of my house but he just smiles at me contemptuously and says : " Relax little bitch and be respectful of me!" I'm totally shocked because of his words and I slap him in the face! He immediately turns into a beast ,grabs me violently and throws me on the couch. He says to me : " I 'll teach you to fucking respect me !" I answer him immediately: " Come on big boy ,show me how a real man treats a girl like me ! " BRUTAL THROAT FUCK AND EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION! He throws me on the floor and violently shoves his hard cock into my mouth.I sit on my loser daddy with my full weight while his friend Coerces me to suck his dick like a dirty slut. He thrust his cock deep into my throat and fucks it extremely hard while I can't stop gagging .He keeps fucking my throat while my eyes fill with tears and the breathing is almost impossible for me. When he lets me breathe for a few seconds I spit a lot of thick phlegm in my daddy's pathetic face.My daddy gets his face completely covered in my stinky cock flavored saliva ! His friend keeps fucking my throat without mercy till I 'm totally breathless. He is a natural born alpha male and his style drives me totally crazy!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:33 PM #35283
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy and sensual jerk off instruction that only Tasha know's how to give. She loves to tease your cock! Follow as she teases you with her body, stroke as you watch her hands move over her every curve. When Tasha finally allows you to cum, it'll be an orgasmic explosion like you've never experienced!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM #35284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 35.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35285
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! You can't move an inch - struggle all you like loser you're not going anywhere. You're helpless. You're my poor, tightly bound foot freak. You don't get to kneel and slather over my perfect shoes or feet like other slaves - you're even lower than them. You get tied up and left on the floor for me to torment. I'm going to push my heels in front of your loser face and watch you struggle to get your tongue to make the briefest of contact with the soles. I know you want me to touch you with them, to allow you to feel the leather or the spike of a heel - but no - DENIED! You can just watch and try to wriggle in your bondage towards my pedestals. What if I just slip off one of the heels and leave it right next to your helpless face while I torment you with my bare feet? Teasing you by wriggling my pretty toes right under your nose as you desperately try to smell them. It's Torment for you isn't it loser. My other slaves get to lick and worship my beautiful feet but not you. You just watch and beg me to give you something - a touch, a smell anything. I just love to tease you with my feet and heels anD leave you frustrated and denied - lying on the floor all trussed up in inescapable bondage. Keep dreaming foot freak!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35286
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35287
Модератор

Модератор

Cassandra loves to humiliate her slave all time but there is nothing better than a long workout session to laugh at his face! She loves to watch the reaction on his face when she takes her shoes off after a long thirty minutes on the bike! Priceless! She makes him bow down on his knees to take her shoes off then immediately covers his face with her sweaty white socks! Her socks don't match this time but trust me! They were both ultra sweaty and smelly! She rubs them all over his face and makes him lick that sweat at the bottom! Cassandra also Coerces him to take her socks off with his teeth and smothers his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet and stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! Cassandra 4 President! Very Hot Clip Alert!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35288
Модератор

Модератор

You paid for Her pampering and lavish hotel. Good, pet. Goddess is pleased with you and gifts you a special treat. You come closer than ever before. Worship Her pussy and Her feet. Ever inch of Her body enticing you. You touch yourself as she rolls around on the bed, teasing you. Stroke and cum for your High Goddess. Now swallow your special treat! *NIP SLIP*
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35289
Модератор

Модератор

Ist der dämliche Drecksköter durstig? Tja, vor mir steht eine Schüssel Wasser aus der du schlabbern könntest, aber was macht die Herrin? Sie hat dich natürlich so angebunden, dass ums Arschlecken nicht rankommst! Dooooof, was? *haha* Hauptsache ich kann mich über dich kleinen Drecksköter lustig machen! Provokativ schmeiß ich die Wasserschüssel um! Natürlich ist Wasser viel zu gut für dich! Stattdessen bekommst du meine Spucke in die Schüssel. Tja, ich kann schon richtig gemein und schadenfroh sein Zeige mir deine Unterwerfung, indem du die folgenden Codes beim Warenkorb nutzt:10% „TRIBUT10" 25% „LOSERSTEUER" 50% „GUTERSKLAVE" 100% „ZAHLFOTZE" 500% „EIGENTUM"
Models: Lady Anja - German Mistress

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM #35290
Модератор

Модератор

A little bitch called 'Fart Pig' needs a reminder for how disgraceful he is being a human washrag for My filthy sneakers..And how pathetic he is for jerking his cock to it. I know you're guilty of the same fantasy. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile