Old 03-12-2019, 04:30 AM #3521
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:32 AM #3522
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:34 AM #3523
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:40 AM #3524
Модератор

Модератор

*Uses custom name Mikey Dive into my ass as I model my pussy and asshole for you. I'll lay down, spread it open so you can see how wet I am. I just came and I want you to see it. Then, I'll turn over and get my asshole real close as I spread it.. wink it.. finger it.. and tell you to eat it. I finish it all off with a big pee you can watch. Two of your favorite fetishes in one, right in front of your face.. so close to your mouth. Smell it and taste it for me... t****
Models: Jasmine Rose

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:41 AM #3525
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:43 AM #3526
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex - maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem. that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job. most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmiki* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:49 AM #3527
Модератор

Модератор

See me rub my big natural tits with oil till they are incredibly shiny
Models: sultrymissem

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:49 AM #3528
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to drink you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 04:56 AM #3529
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 05:10 AM #3530
Модератор

Модератор

Soft, pillowy tits make you weak. Take out your cock and start stroking to my perfect, perky tits. Jerk your dick to my beautiful breasts. My tits are juicy, bouncy, full and natural. My D-cups melt your brain, turning you into a total tit freak. Imagine my tits in your face, jiggling. My hard nipples, nice and stiff. Just like your cock. Never stop stroking to my tits. My tits will own you. Big bouncing boobies turn your mind into mush. You can't say no to tits. You can only dream of sticking your rock hard cock in between my boobs. Watch them bounce. You want them in your mouth, don't you? You want to squeeze my tits, feel them spilling out of your hands. Soft, squishy tits. Goon, tit boy. I'm going to turn you into a tit addicted drone, mindlessly pumping away to big pillowy tits and cleavage. Goon for my tits. Keep that cock hard for them, never stop stroking. You will never escape my tits.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile