Old 03-12-2019, 11:19 AM #3611
Модератор

Модератор

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:20 AM #3612
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:21 AM #3613
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:30 AM #3614
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:46 AM #3615
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love seeing Me dressed up all innocent. Hair in pigtails with ribbons, ruffle ankle socks with My Louboutins, and a short poofy dress. You can't help yourself, your cock just gets so hard! Although you and I both know that I'm not that innocent and I'm going to tell you how I want you to jerk it!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:46 AM #3616
Модератор

Модератор

I tell you how to jerk it. When to jerk it. How fast to jerk it. Jerk it to my big tits. Jerk it to my round plump ass. I tease you. I deny you. And all you want is more. Think I'll let you cum? Think again. Or don't think at all. Watch. Listen. Learn. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:49 AM #3617
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:52 AM #3618
Модератор

Модератор

My son has been begging incessantly for a new little brother to play with. He's finally gotten on my last nerve & I blow up at him. I can't make him a new little brother with his father because father had a vasectomy. But I finally relent & tell my son that if he REALLY wants a little brother, he's going to have to help me make him. I order my son to sit on the couch & I show him how to start making the B*** by getting his penis hard with a blowjob. Then we undress & I climb on top of him. He seems to enjoy me riding him cowgirl style, so I turn around & ride him the other way. He says that it feels good but it hurts a little & feels like his penis is going to explode. That's how I know he's about to come inside me & make his little brother.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:53 AM #3619
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect teen body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 11:57 AM #3620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 17 min 13 s