Old 06-12-2019, 12:38 AM #36351
Модератор

Модератор

love breath play, right? Yeah, of course you do... it makes your orgasms to strong, and its so hott to have your heart race for me as you jerk harder. Get ready for me to control not only your dick, but when you get to breathe.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:38 AM #36352
Модератор

Модератор

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:38 AM #36353
Модератор

Модератор

Poppers help loosen you up, they allow me to slide in to your mind, and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too, but they're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover, so feel free to watch this without them, so I can prove my point. Except I know you won't. You're addicted to poppers, just like you're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep, and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain, to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they'll still be just as effective; they're that subconscious & powerful, if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction, from the real hyp-robo-meditation methods I'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you're about to cum & seal your fate further, regardless....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:40 AM #36354
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof. All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that! OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training, cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial, Coerced crossdressing, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:40 AM #36355
Модератор

Модератор

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:40 AM #36356
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:41 AM #36357
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The champagne was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 AM #36358
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:43 AM #36359
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:43 AM #36360
Модератор

Модератор

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile