Old 06-12-2019, 01:37 AM #36661
Модератор

Модератор

Sensual big tit tease in My bra. I bet you're tired of your wifes small tits, come serve your Mistress. Challenge for the tit worshiping slave in video
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:38 AM #36662
Модератор

Модератор

Hello stink junkies. Good on you for consistently buying up all my sweaty armpit, ass and worn panty-clips. Because of that, I usually think of you all when I get smelly. I've been out here hiking and biking all day long. I've been in this outfit for 2 days cuz my luggage is out on the mainland and I've been having too many fun adventures on the island to go back and pick it up. And there's no way I'm getting a shower until after the beautiful sunset. So lucky you get a brief couple minutes to stop and smell the roses in my sun-drenched swetay pits. Lap up the filth with your eager tongue so I can make due til sund down. Just a super quick treat for you. If you want more upclose focus to taste your filthy pleasure- don't worry longer clips will be on the way. Show me you deserve them.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:38 AM #36663
Модератор

Модератор

You will surrender to me. You will become beyond loaded for me. You will hand over control of that cock, and of your orgasm, to me. That's all I'm going to tell you. The ultimate surrender, and the ultimate mind fuck, is going in blind, with no idea of what's to come. So get out that bottle, take a big hit, and plummet down the rabbit hole.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 41 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36664
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clarakitty - iwantclips

Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36666
Модератор

Модератор

Professor, what did you want to talk to me after class about? I can tell from the way you've been watching me. Your eyes are always on my ass! I don't think the board would let you keep your job if they knew you were so horny for a student. This thick juicy Latina ass wants excellent grades...I'm sure we can come to an agreement Professor!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36667
Модератор

Модератор

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36668
Модератор

Модератор

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36669
Модератор

Модератор

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM #36670
Модератор

Модератор

The clown uses her fingers and two q - tips to help her achieve nose orgasms through sneezing. She struggles to stimulate her nose enough to make her sneeze again and again, but as time goes on her eyes water, she drools and her nose runs so much that her make up begins to smear. Black tears run down her face and her final sneeze makes the biggest mess you have ever seen from a clown. CAUTION: gross with lots of snot!
Models: ThatMissQuin

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile