Old 06-12-2019, 01:41 AM #36681
Модератор

Модератор

Financial domination is not something to be taken lightly. It requires sacrifice but also reaps incredible rewards for both of us. I'm going to show you the true meaning of financial servitude. It's time to make your tributes count and impress me. Don't worry my dear, I'm not going to throw you in too hard yet. This is a beginners guide. Let's ease you in nice and slow.. I have a nice little task too to help you on your findom journey,
Models: Goddess Arielle

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:41 AM #36682
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me in this sexy shiny spandex. Isn't this such a hot outfit? I'm sure your eyes are immediately drawn to My big beautiful boobs. I don't blame you, they are pretty spectacular. Do you want to know why I have such big tits? It's simple really: I have big tits so that men like you will have no choice but to pay Me. I use these tits to get exactly what I want out of everyone. I never pay for My own drinks, I don't have to wait in lines, men are tripping over themselves to get an ounce of My time. And trust Me, I love all of the attention! But do you know what I love even more? The fact that My big tits make losers like you PAY. So get that wallet out and worship Me.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:41 AM #36683
Модератор

Модератор

Come take a deep breath out of my miracle bottles! Yes I know you like the Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication like me. Also, I'm getting really hot and when my girlfriend walked half naked through the apartment I have to invite her to our little private party. Lucy loves poppers and so I make her really horny. Wonderful little private poppers party.
Models: Virtual Reality

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:41 AM #36684
Модератор

Модератор

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your poppers ready and lets begin
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:42 AM #36685
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 2.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:42 AM #36686
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling ****ty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:43 AM #36687
Модератор

Модератор

You are my husband away on a business trip, so I decided to send you a video message to make you really miss home. We have always had a thing for the boy next door, watching him grow up into a now young man of 18 years old, we have always dreamed of having him to ourselves to play with. Since you've been away on your business trip, I managed to seduce him. I tell you about how it happened in detail and how I bet you can't wait to get home so we can finally have him together!
Models: bobbicruz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:43 AM #36688
Модератор

Модератор

I told my job I was gonna be late so I could play with my pussy for you.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:43 AM #36689
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:43 AM #36690
Модератор

Модератор

you will need at least one two bottles of poppers as this will be a intense poppers session as you worship My divine legs and ass, you will not see my face for most of the clip as you will only focus on My superiority, and worship Me, as you get totally fucked out you mind. you will obey ad worship Me as I should be worshiped...So are you ready let's begin... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order:25% 'TIP4GRACE'50% 'ADDICTED2GRACE'75% 'FALLING4GRACE'100% 'CRAZY4GRACE'200% ' LOVE4GRACE'iWantSpoiltPrincessG**** Send me A Gift!
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile