Old 03-12-2019, 03:03 PM #3671
Модератор

Модератор

Recently I put a little poll on my twitter and was a little shocked about the results. I asked when the last time you had sex was? The winner...was 32% at saying never. Now...in my mind I was not aware how many of you were having such sexless lives. Since you know, I get to have sex whenever and however I want. So now my little virgins, how pathetic are you? Turned on that I call you a virgin loser and it makes you want to stroke even more?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:06 PM #3672
Модератор

Модератор

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:07 PM #3673
Модератор

Модератор

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:11 PM #3674
Модератор

Модератор

Come on, show me your cock. I'm just curious. I know you're insecure about how small it is, but size doesn't matter. Really. I promise. Please let me see it? Hahaha! I didn't realize it would be *that* small. Here, let's take a picture of it. A little dick selfie, and then send it to me. I want to remember this. I've never seen anything so tiny attached to a man's body. You know what would be even funnier? To watch you try to jerk that minuscule dickie. I want to see what it looks like when it squirts. The world's tiniest fountain exploding with cum. Oh don't be so embarrassed; I'm not making fun of you. I really meant it when I said size doesn't matter. As long as you stay a virgin forever, of course, but I don't think that should be difficult for you. Just let me see that little thing explode. Come on. Don't you want to please me?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:12 PM #3675
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:17 PM #3676
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Starring Josette Duval, single mother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty mommy talk, creampieI want my son to eat healthy but he pouts. When his father has him during the week, he eats junk food, but I care about his young body. I want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his Mommy. He catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and I send him to his room.. NO, I've changed my mind, MY room! There are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. I finish off a bottle of red **** while I think about how to punish my son, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. I bend him over his knee and spank him but then I feel his boner! "Oh my!" It's all coming into focus now. The boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. I teach him exactly how to do it. I didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! I saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. I needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor B*** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. I took his virginity, and I should feel bad about it, but I don't. I'm his mother for Christ's sake, it's only natural for a mother to teach him how to please a woman. His hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. Nothing will ever be the same with my son, I smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. A son should please his mother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:23 PM #3677
Модератор

Модератор

This stunning white bodysuit makes my ass look even more divine than usual, which means it's the perfect opportunity for you to worship. Get down on your knees and present your puckered lips, because you'll be kissing these perfect glutes until I tell you otherwise. I know your cock is growing hard as you watch me sway, but don't you dare release until I command. Perhaps I'll sit on your face while I make you jerk...
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:32 PM #3678
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:38 PM #3679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2019, 03:45 PM #3680
Модератор

Модератор

Well you are obsessed with me, and its a pleasure. To have you wrapped around my finger, to be all youll ever ever need! Give in to me good boy, worship me, my huge tits, and do everything I demand!
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile