Old 04-11-2024, 11:23 AM #3691
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Renee Ross Go backstage with Renee Ross as she pulls back the curtain and explores radio station K-JUGS and all the people that make it hum. Renee rehearses with her bodacious fellow radio station employees, prepares in the models_ dressing room, has wild sex with cameras rolling, talks to a TSG reporter, checks out her posts on-line at the SCORELAND Blog as it covers this event and much, much more. It_s a fascinating and fun look at how the XLGirls feature film K-JUGS was produced with an all-star cast of hot sex-bombs.
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRossBTS_25532_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 287.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:30

Download VIDEO:
ReneeRossBTS_25532_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 287.8 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:25 AM #3692
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
The Celestial Curves of Magnificent Mer Mer is a goddess in the flesh. We have a reliable witness that she floated down from Mount Olympus to show Earthmen just how celestial her celestial curves are. I always wear low-cut blouses. I don_t need to wear anything that shows off my breasts but I like how I look in them. It does not matter what I wear, my boobs will stand out anyway. Spend some time with Mer in her bedroom in this scene. Where else would anyone want to spend some time with this natural beauty? I love to spend time with my girlfriends for videos and photos. It is like a club for girls with big boobs. We have fun and good times together.
Model:
Mer
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Mer_38258_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1359.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:02

Download VIDEO:
Mer_38258_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:26 AM #3693
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
New Discovery It_s back to school time with a hot, stacked coed and all-around great new XL Girl, Mya Blair We see no reason to graduate and leave academia with knockouts like Mya walking around campus in their traditional university attire. Mya shows us the facts of life in detail and gives us an anatomy course using her own astonishing anatomy as an example of feminine foxiness. XL Girls found Mya through a modeling agency. She_s also a webcam girl. Mya says the most-fun job she_s ever had was as a dancer and bartender, and now she can add professional model to her resume. Mya_s a natural on-camera as this video proves. She definitely makes a guy want to consider going back to college. Hobby-wise, the South Carolina blonde sings, acts, dances, writes, watches hockey and Netflix and practices her fetish skills. She says she has a long list of fetishes. Please welcome a new curvy classmate to XL Girls U, Mya Blair
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MyaBlair_32973_1080p.mp4
File Size : 714.21 MB
Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
MyaBlair_32973_1080p.mp4 - 714.2 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:29 AM #3694
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Rubbing Tessa Orlov Right If you are a professional masseur watching this XLGirls.com video, we advise you not to copy what Tom Holland does to his thickalicious client Tessa Orlov, even though it would be worth losing your license for. Tessa visits the spa for a relaxing afternoon and a nice, soothing massage. Her rubdown begins innocently enough as Tom gets to work on Tessa_s back. When she turns over and lies on her back, her big, juicy tits splay. Tom starts a breast massage, sinking his fingers into her soft boob-flesh. That makes Tessa even hornier. She also likes feeling her shaved pussy finger-fucked when his hand drifts down between her plump, pink thighs. The massage ends quickly when Tessa reaches out to feel and squeeze Tom_s bulge. He takes his dick out for Tessa to stick in her mouth and suck on like a candy cane. She rubs her oily tits on his fuck-stick, squeezing it between her magic mounds. Tessa flips over on her back, ready for Tom to dick her down. Tessa holds her tits together while Tom fucks her. They switch to the couch where Tom deep-fucks Tessa from behind, but first he enjoys her heavy tits squishing his cock again. What happens at the spa stays at the spa.
Model:
Tessa Orlov and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TessaOrlov_38770_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1718.52 MB
Duration : 00:30:07

Download VIDEO:
TessaOrlov_38770_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:30 AM #3695
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Krystal Swift: I Love Sex Krystal Swift and Max don_t spend any time on small talk. They go at each other like they_ve been stranded on separate desert islands for a few months. Krystal does something that thousands of tit-men have emailed about for years. She licks her nipple as Max is plunging his dick in and out of her pussy. When he pulls out, he busts a nut all over Krystal_s shaved pussy. He brings his cock over to her mouth so Krystal can lick it clean. Who does not love Krystal Swift? XLGirls: When you give blowjobs, do you spit or swallow? Krystal: I swallow but I will do whatever I_m asked to do. Some guys like to cum on my face. Some like to put their cocks in my mouth and cum. Some like to cum on my breasts. XLGirls: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Krystal: I would say assertive because I have a lot of energy but I like a man to take charge. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Krystal: When I have a steady boyfriend, we have sex three times a day. Good sex can take a few minutes or an hour. It depends. XLGirls: What is your favorite position? Krystal: It depends on the man I_m with but I like the classic style where I_m on top, or from behind with my breasts hanging. XLGirls: What type of foreplay do you like? Krystal: I like a lot of kissing and a guy who spends a lot of time playing with my breasts and sucking them. Too many guys don_t spend enough time on my breasts because they_re in a hurry to fuck.
Model:
Krystal Swift and Max Dyor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KrystalSwift_35896_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1314.37 MB
Duration : 00:22:37

Download VIDEO:
KrystalSwift_35896_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:30 AM #3696
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Play With My Boobs Dulcinea certainly knows how to get horny on-camera. You can see her enthusiasm and sense how hot the idea of men worldwide jerking off to her perfect body and heavy HH-cup naturals gets her. Does it get you excited knowing men all over the world are going to be seeing you? Our cameraman asks. Oh, yeah, she responds in a lustful whisper. Dulcinea begins rubbing her tits and takes her top off. Both of her nipples are peeking out just a bit from her overmatched pink bra, and they_re already stiff. Do you want to see my titties? Dulcinea asks teasingly into the camera. I bet you want to see my tits. Our already rock-hard cocks serve as a resounding and unanimous yes. When Dulcinea finally peels her jean shorts off and plays with her pussy, her plump, juicy cunt is already dripping. Oh, I_m so wet, she says as she plays with her clit. Do you like that wet pussy, baby? We certainly do, and the only problem we can see at this time is that her pussy isn_t planted on our faces. Dulcinea bends over in a doggie-style position to stroke her cunt that way. It_s easy to imagine our cocks sliding in and out of her wet pussy as her moans grow louder and louder from her clit-rubbing and pussy-fingering. She pushes herself to an orgasm a few minutes before this scene is even done, and if you haven_t blown your own load by now, she_s ready to give you an even hotter round two. Dulcinea_s second orgasm is as intense as any we_ve ever seen in a solo video, and shivers run through her body as she comes down from her climax.
Model:
Dulcinea
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Dulcinea_30956_1080p.mp4
File Size : 703.05 MB
Duration : 00:12:08

Download VIDEO:
Dulcinea_30956_1080p.mp4 - 703.1 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:35 AM #3697
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mabel Moore: Lass With An Ass &amp Huge Tits Lingerie lass Mabel Moore has quite an ass. Her photographer encourages her to spank her cheeks and do a little dance. She_s in tease mode and plays with her top and pants, then takes them off to show her bustier corset under her clothing. In a playful mood, Mabel pulls down the bra portion of her corset and rubs her nipples. The size of her boobs always blows everyone away. Turning around again, facing the wall, Mabel opens the bra snaps and bends over. She turns to the camera and smiles. It_s time for Mabel to give the photographer another reward. Her mouth on his cock and balls. She gives him a blow job, and as she does that, she vibrates his balls with one of her toys. This would be enough to make a guy explode, but before that happens, Mabel wants her massive tits licked, and she wants to get shagged. He finger-bangs her, uses her vibrator on her clit, makes her squirt, then fucks her from behind.
Model:
Mabel Moore and Shay Long
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MabelMoore_37910_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1033.07 MB
Duration : 00:17:42

Download VIDEO:
MabelMoore_37910_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:39 AM #3698
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Bikini Ecstasy Watch in awe as Roxanne Miller tries on the skimpiest of bikinis. Roxanne is in the Caribbean and staying at a swanky mansion in the northwestern section of the Dominican Republic. Lavina Dream, Vanessa Y. and Jennica Lynn are somewhere else on the grounds being photographed for the DVD XLGirls On Location (available at eBoobStore.com). Now it_s Miller time. The camera many feet over Roxanne captures a unique birds-eye view of her fantastic body and extremely large and full breasts. She laughs and beckons. Now you are next to her, inches away. Those bikinis are extremely tiny. She_s completely alone in a private estate. Would Roxanne dare wear one of these dental floss suits at a public beach at home in Romania? Knowing her, the correct answer is yes, even though she would need two bodyguards with her. Roxanne calls you dirty. Naughty. She_s right, of course. She knows and that pleases her. Roxanne is eye-candy for tits &amp ass men. She tries on the different bikinis, then wades into the pool to play. Emerging from the water like Venus, Roxanne finds several locations to spank her pussy. She_s the bad girl, the naughty one, in fact, and that_s how she likes it. She fingers her tight slit and licks a finger to taste her nookie nectar. Sweet, isn_t it?
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxanneMiller_29933_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 417.12 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
RoxanneMiller_29933_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 417.1 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:48 AM #3699
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Knocking One Out Of The Park 38DDD-cups champ Nikky Wilder likes fun dates. Since it is the role of a man to entertain a girl, at least until they get back to someone_s place and it becomes her turn to entertain him, let_s go over stuff to keep Nikky entertained. Take Nikky out to a carnival, an LA Dodgers game or the shore. Or a batting cage since she likes to play softball and watch baseball. Go for a hike, take Nikky out shopping or to a movie. In the evening, tongue her pussy, kiss and nibble on her neck (I love having my neck kissed, reveals Nikky). Then, give her a good, deep pounding from behind (I love being on my knees, says Nikky, a very horny girl who came back quickly to XLGirls.com for full-sex hardcore). Up the ante by taking her to a deserted beach or pool and get on your back so she can blow and ride you. One of her sex fantasies is fucking in or near water. Once Nikky gets some batting practice in this video and photo set, she rubs her perky nipples and wet pussy in what_s known as a seventh inning stretch and knocks one out of the park. Nothing gets me hotter than playing with balls all day, says Nikky. Every ball club needs a bat girl like Nikky. They_d never leave the locker room if they had one
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkyWilder_29477_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1040.74 MB
Duration : 00:19:15

Download VIDEO:
NikkyWilder_29477_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 11:54 AM #3700
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Gia Costello: Sex &amp The Single MILF Gia ChickSicilian Costello chats with Oliver Flynn and says she loves big cocks. That_s what Oliver has for the busty brunette_s mouth and pussy. They fuck hard and long and in a variety of positions that hit Gia_s sweet spot just right. To seal their new friendship, she wants that massive load of sticky cum spurting all over her face, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. I love a hard, rough, sweaty, long sex session, Gia said. I like making out for a while. I go crazy if a guy kisses my ears or neck. I love both giving and receiving oral sex and I like a little kink thrown in, like him tying my hands or blindfolding me. Gia treated Oliver to a deep-throat blow job while squeezing his nuts. He couldn_t wait after that mouth job to deep-dick her pussy, first from behind, then with Gia riding him on-top, feeling his cock head deep inside her milf cunt.
Model:
Gia Costello and Oliver Flynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GiaCostello_35691_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 788.35 MB
Duration : 00:28:02

Download VIDEO:
GiaCostello_35691_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 788.4 MB