Old 06-12-2019, 04:18 AM #37021
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once. ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #37022
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #37023
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #37024
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really, really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT.but how far will you go for me? Consists of: CBT instruction, CBT, Ball abuse, cock and ball abuse, mind fuck, domination, femdom, female domination pov,goddess worship, tease goddess, mid fuck, laughing, Sub training, slave training, cock control, femdom pov, masturbation instructions, cock abuse, mind fuck, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, body worship, tease goddess, jerk off instruction, cum control, orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #37025
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #37026
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats the sweet aroma of freshly awoken feet. I'm sure my beautiful peds were sweating away all night as I slept, ready for the breathtakingly good time I had in store for my slave. The slave has his head zipped tight into a latex hood that is sizeable enough to accommodate my perfect feet and NOTHING else. With my feet pressed tightly onto his face, there is no room for oxygen - this slave has no choice but to breathe in the tantalising scent of my sweaty morning toes until his lungs are desperate for air!
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 AM #37027
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment. I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 AM #37028
Модератор

Модератор

*BEWARE* this clip will destroy what's left of your weak helpless mind. Sit back and relax as I completely reprogram your brain. By the time I'm done with you, you will be begging me to take everything you have left. I own you, there is no escape from my power. Are you ready for the ULTIMATE MIND FUCK?
Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 2 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 AM #37029
Модератор

Модератор

I've been farting all day long, and I know my ass is super smelly for you. You are so turned on my me telling you to get up close and smell it and lick it. You also get super turned on then I tell you I have to take a huge **** and you're going to eat it up for me, and lick me clean. *There is no actual farting, ****ing or anything related shown in this video, this is intended for FANTASY ONLY* 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 AM #37030
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile