Old 06-12-2019, 07:55 AM #37261
Модератор

Модератор

You want My spit, don't you? You know it's the closest you're going to get to Me. Well open that mouth wide, I have something for you...
Models: AdreenaAngela

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:56 AM #37262
Модератор

Модератор

Get out your poppers, and have some Drink handy. Its time to fuck you up, and mindfuck you into complete submission to Me, Goddess Alexa. I will let you stroke, as you follow each and every instruction I give you. This clip involves A LOT of sniffing, be prepared, Its My time to mindrap3 you.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 29 min 25 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:56 AM #37263
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1 Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself. Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it. The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks. It's what little ass-lickers are for
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:56 AM #37264
Модератор

Модератор

What a pervert! Kneeling there below me while i spit into your mouth and face! You love it don't you pervert! You love my spit pounding against your face and landing in your mouth! Well this is a real treat for you. Im gona drench you in my spit, and you're gona swallow every last bit of it. Now open your mouth pervert! Keywords: Nina Leigh, Nina Leigh POV, British POV, English POV, Humiliatrix, Humiliation, Humiliation POV, Masturbation Instruction, British Domme, spitting, spit, spit fetish
Models: Nina Leigh POV

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:57 AM #37265
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dumb, worthless bitch and your brain gets so much emptier when you get turned on. I know what I'm doing to you.These natural tits will break you and wipe your mind clean for me. I want you to edge until your last remaining brain cells are completed fried before I can implant some information that I deem to be important. The only information you need to know. **Video is uncensored**
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:58 AM #37266
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:00 AM #37267
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good! - Goddess Christina Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:01 AM #37268
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you're hungry because we're going to prepare you a snack. Nutritious and full of protein. You'll have to do most of the work, I'll provide you with a recipe and inspiration though. Make sure you have two pieces of toast ready, then look into my deep cleavage as I tease you with my big natural tits, and jerk your cock as I tell you to. Big or small, it doesn't matter. Jerk to my beautiful titties and let my cum countdown help you prepare a yummy snack. Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double. Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:02 AM #37269
Модератор

Модератор

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! BANNED WORD.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:04 AM #37270
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship. Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion. Dreams really do come true! 1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile