Old 06-12-2019, 08:49 AM #37321
Модератор

Модератор

Princess exposes a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLA**** 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 AM #37322
Модератор

Модератор

I know how you love My sexy high arches and wrinkled soles more than anything in the world. you'd give anything to stare at them in real life, as I lie in the pose jerking you off... but that will never happen. Do you understand that? No matter how badly you want it, there will always be a screen separating us. I will let you watch, though, almost from My bull's point of view. and if you stroke yourself exactly as I stroke him, it will be almost like it's My hand. Except it's not. and it never will be. as you will be shamefully reminded of as you cum every few minutes, as any little foot loser would, taking several days to get through the 22 minute clip where I skillfully stroke and edge My superior bull to cum just once.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 22 min 17 s
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 AM #37323
Модератор

Модератор

You have exactly 60 seconds to stroke away to my incredible tits. Think you can cum before time's up? Or will you be left with blue balls? Let's find out. Ready? 3...2...1.. Get stroking!MARKUP CODES 10% MARKUP - BRIE10 50% MARKUP - BRIE50 100% MARKUP - BRIE100 500% MARKUP - BRIE500 1000% MARKUP - BRIE1000
Models: Bratty Brie White

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 76.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 AM #37324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 AM #37325
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM #37326
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 6 from a Custom Video: Tia lies in a crumpled heap on the floor until the angry man returns. He hauls her to her feet and strips away the remains of her ruined clothing. Then he brings Nikki in, also completely naked, and stands them side by side. He yells in their faces, telling him he will prove to Father Paul (his other persona) that they are too filthy to be saved. He takes out a cell phone and records it as he Coerces each girl to call the other a nasty cumguzzler. Then, holding his stungun to Tia's neck, he Coerces Nikki to put on a strapon dildo. Sobbing, tears streaming down her face, poor Nikki is Coerced to strapon-fuck her own sister while the evil man watches and laughs. He is still not satisfied, and Coerces Tia to suck his cock while her sister takes her from behind. Then he makes them switch, shoving his cock into Nikki's mouth while Tia is Coerced to fuck her sister with the strapon still slick and wet from her own pussy. Finally he Coerces them to kneel side by side as he shoots a massive load of cum into each of their faces (I'm so proud of myself for my jizz-aim!). He writes “Slut” and “Pig” in red lipstick on their foreheads and leaves them there crying in each other's arms.
Models: provillain

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM #37327
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM #37328
Модератор

Модератор

Levi knew he was expected to clean up the room, so when I walked in and saw that shoes were still all over the floor and Levi was just fucking around I grabbed him by the ear and had him bend over My knee for discipline. His feet are not allowed to touch the floor; Me and My hand are all his senses perceive; all that exists for him in this moment. I'm in complete control of My slave as I hold him by the hair. Re-watching this clip I was amazed and very aroused at how cruel I was to him, asking sweetly if he was ready to behave again and getting his little hopes up and then taking it back and making him count for 100 more stinging smacks.
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM #37329
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM #37330
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to Consumer cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile