Old 06-12-2019, 09:38 AM #37371
Модератор

Модератор

Men tend to want to serve only before they climax, therefore we need to take the climax away for men to be their very best. Think of all the things you can do when you're not thinking with your pecker! You will find your new pleasure in servitude. You belong to me now...once I lock you away, that is.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:38 AM #37372
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:39 AM #37373
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:39 AM #37374
Модератор

Модератор

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:40 AM #37375
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish, Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below : ! ! ! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:41 AM #37376
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:42 AM #37377
Модератор

Модератор

A few videos back I gave you really good cock sucking instructions. I tried to teach you how to do it like a pro, if you missed that video then pause this clip and go buy that one. Now that we are all up to speed, I want you to put those instruction into practice. Before I unleash you on the world to suck cock for me I need to make sure you can do it right. By the end of this video I sense that you cock and balls are aching for more, I sense that you want to take it further, not only do you want to suck cock but you want to ride it. You aren't ready for that yet, that asshole will need some prepping...we will talk about that more later. Use the following codes at check out to give me more; AppreciateJULIETTE Like LikeJULIETTE LoveJULIETTE WorshipJULIETTE
Models: JulietteJewels

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:42 AM #37378
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:44 AM #37379
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the ****. helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 09:44 AM #37380
Модератор

Модератор

Oh Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy addict - you fucked yourself up, didn't you? You binged your way through these clips and now you're aching for more and more extreme ways in which to get off...so you're lucky you have me. I've devised a way to toy with your mind harder and deeper than ever before. I'll get you to sniff and stroke in ways that will blow your mind today...perhaps literally. This is NOT FOR BEGINNERS, and I assume no responsibility for the consequences of following the instructions within. I honestly have no idea if most of you will be able to handle this, but, like good little jerk junkies, I know you will try for me. Be my poppers guinea pigs. You will need poppers, 2 q-tips and cotton balls/cotton wool/toilet paper or small piece of thin cloth to play along.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile