Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 PM #3741
Модератор

Модератор

I love shit, I love shit, I love its warm, soft texture. I like to smear shit all over my body. At times like this, I want my shit-eater to be here and lick my ass, lick my dirty Tits, eat every last piece of shit. And I enjoyed his dirty mouth and tongue, my toilet.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 3 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 PM #3742
Модератор

Модератор

You are lying on the ground, prone, unable to move, bound and gagged. Weird thing is, you have paid me a lot of money to endure the torture I will unleash! I want to abuse you for my amusement by shitting all over your face, toilet slave! You see me come closer and hover my ass over you, your eyes getting bigger in anticipation.waiting for the shit to fall out of my ass into your eyes, over your nose and mouth! HAHAHA My shit even covers your eyes and blinds you several times, and you are helpless to remove it. Get ready to endure my big shit load up close and direct on your face, my personal latrine! It is all so funny and makes me laugh how you will let me punish you for my own pleasure
Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 PM #3743
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 06-08-2019, 10:45 PM #3744
Модератор

Модератор

This video will break your idea of how to crap in tights))) In it I will cut tights on myself, crap in them and shove myself in my pussy)) Of course I wont be able to hold on and take a little shit and get a crazy orgasm from it with squirt !!!
I wish good viewing,
Lina)
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:46 PM #3745
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing you are good at is to clean my ass. A Mistress should never use toilet paper anymore. You should always be ready to clean my ass when needed.
Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #3746
Модератор

Модератор

Order for the toilet slave 1 Amina! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 PM #3747
Модератор

Модератор

I did not dare to do this video for a long time, but I did it all the same! As I assumed after the video, I had hundreds of wounds in my mouth and lips, which were very painful, but at the time of shooting I did not feel pain, but only enjoyed it. Christina was very cruel and ruthless I was completely in her power and served her. She was well prepared, ate a lot ate pizza, rolls and other food (last night she spent with her boyfriend, Christina told me that they watched movies all evening and ordered with delivery of pizza and rolls) she furiously shit with a fart! It was really tasty, and the smell was amazing !!

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:48 PM #3748
Модератор

Модератор

Rapid swallowing of female shit without chewing! I liked to swallow shit blindfolded so I can deeply taste taste and suppress vomiting better! So for girls it is more comfortable when they do not see the eyes of a slave do not perceive it as a person. This video clearly shows my throat how I suffered when I swallowed Aminas shit and how hard she commanded the feeding process. I quickly swallowed 2 large and hard pieces of shit from Amina, but with great anguish. This time I swallowed almost without chewing I become more comfortable female toilet. Before Amina, I was hard-pressed with fart Yana she really had a lot of shit this time when I swallowed a portion and thought it was the end, Ian filled my mouth again! Her shit looked ugly but I did not see it when I swallowed. Christina started today! She energetically filled me with urine and bitter shit and prepared me for the next girl.

Throat close-up to see the process of swallowing. The girls said that now I swallow faster than before.

Duration: 45 min 24 s
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:48 PM #3749
Модератор

Модератор

Now lick my shoes and sniff my asshole. I command you. Dont fighting me so I open his mouth again and put my ass on his mouth. Do it, slave! I said! He started carefully licking my ass hole. I could now feel the shit slowly sliding down in his mouth. Now wrap your lips around my asshole. I could feel the shit sliding down it was almost ready to come out. I knew how disgusting this shit was going to smell. It slid out of my ass hole and I could feel it going into his mouth. The first turd was pretty big and he almost completely entered his mouth. I made sure to let the shit come out slowly. I could smell how horrible my shit was but slave was tolerate
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 10:48 PM #3750
Модератор

Модератор

I was very excited before the meeting at Ladyangel. and then they came a horny big ass, who then also immediately delicious caviar read fall on me. they smeared me and made me taste their delicious shit. thank angel
Ich war sehr aufgeregt vor der Sitzung bei lady angel . und dann kam sie einen geilen grossen arsch , der dann auch sofort leckeren kaviar auf mich fallen lies. sie schmierte mich ein und lies mich ihre köstliche scheisse kosten. danke angel
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Format: Windows Media
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile