Old 06-12-2019, 10:23 AM #37631
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to drool over me in this classy gold dress that makes me look like a million bucks while you are on your knees, being cruelly flipped off and humiliated by me. Stroke to my middle finger, bitch.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37632
Модератор

Модератор

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37633
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to feel irresistibly attracted to me in this red dress? Immediately hard for me knowing you have a wife at home. Buy this clip, she'll never know, and let your little infatuation become forever! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37634
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37635
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37636
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM #37637
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 AM #37638
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 AM #37639
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 AM #37640
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy Fantasyication spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasyication, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile