Old 06-12-2019, 10:28 AM #37661
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37662
Модератор

Модератор

Ever wondered what it's like on the other side when you're trying to text a girl that's too good for you? *Get noticed. Tribute*
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37663
Модератор

Модератор

Slave shaz had a dream about his giantess Princess. he is tasked to make My feet happy. Things go terribly wrong for him when he fails.
Models: PrincessCica

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37664
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37665
Модератор

Модератор

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37666
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend was letting me stay the night, so just before bed I decided to do a little yoga to loosen up. I kept catching her husband staring at me between poses, especially when Id have my perfectly toned ass in the air. I hope he couldnt see my satin panties through my yoga pants. When I was finished, I said goodnight and got ready for bed. When I got to my room, I found her husband on the floor smelling my panties. I knew I got into his head and riled him up, he couldnt resist rushing to find my dirty lingerie to jerk off to
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM #37667
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:30 AM #37668
Модератор

Модератор

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys, but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy, you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:30 AM #37669
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:30 AM #37670
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect, lithe, mocha skinned body, but it's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he's not into her, but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her, its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher-slave. He agrees, but then learns that his new duties involve licking, kissing, and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher-servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile