Old 06-12-2019, 10:48 AM #37791
Модератор

Модератор

P0pp3rs make you so weak and submissive. P0pp3rs can make you do just about anything. Addicted to your bottle and now I'm going to make you addicted to something else. Stroke and sniff, get fucked up. The more you sniff the more willing you are to do anything I say. You're curious about it, you love when I tell I'm going to make you do it... I'm going to make you taste your cum. Legs over your head, looking right at your throbbing oozing cock in your face. Finally, high enough, horny enough to slurp it up. You beg for p0pp3rs and soon you'll be for CUM.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:48 AM #37792
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do, I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won't be easy when I start teasing you, tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There's really no way you'll be able to resisit... Let's play.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:48 AM #37793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM #37794
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel BANNED WORDd and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM #37795
Модератор

Модератор

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked! Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?" When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says. You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this therapy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously. She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH. Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, therapist, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM #37796
Модератор

Модератор

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to Consumer own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM #37797
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM #37798
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you lust after Me whilst I am wearing tight, sexy jodphurs. Be a good little pony bitch for Me and worship My perfect ass through them. Wouldn't you love to feel Mistresses full weight on your face, as I grind these jodphurs into you? Perhaps if you do a good enough job of worshipping Me first that will be your reward... (This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37799
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're foot fetish secret! I'll let you cum all over my feet if you do my homework.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM #37800
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile