Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM #37911
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties! It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM #37912
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Mesmerizeth3**** and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you. So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under. Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, limp and useless. You will crave me so so bad. Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM #37913
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37915
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37916
Модератор

Модератор

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37917
Модератор

Модератор

CHEERS, to my perfect feet. I want you to take a sip or a shot, whenever I tell you to. Ok? Good. Let's have fun with you and your cock. I'm going to show you what my feet can make you do, and how far you'll go for me. Sip. Sip again. I'm going to have you jerk off, and you're going to smash your balls a bit for me. I want you to. It makes me giggle and my toes wiggle. Just do it, do it for me. Do it for my feet. Maybe you'll be able to cum, if you're strong enough. I'm going to make you fuzzy, dizzy, and swollen in more than one place. I'm going to make your cock ache with pleasure and pain and your balls fill up with cum and pressure. I'm going to make you my little tipsy play thing, boy, so pour it up and whip your dick out for me.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37918
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37919
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #37920
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile