Old 04-11-2024, 09:27 PM #3801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Brick House Babe There is no one single definition for the term brick house babe, but if a picture will do instead of words, then a picture of Danica Danali and a nearby stack of bricks will do the job. By sheer happenstance, Danica was making the video and pictorial Texas-size Tits when this construction area filled with bricks was spotted. So Danica walked over to check it out in this Bonus video clip. The place was deserted which was a good thing because all work would have stopped. Danica talks to XLGirls_ studio manager about what she_s been up to since her last visit last year, explains how to pronounce her last name and how she likes to be treated in bed.
Model:
Danica Danali
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DanicaDanali_30696_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 174.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:13

Download VIDEO:
DanicaDanali_30696_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 174.9 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:35 PM #3802
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Honey Girl Honey girl Monica Love adds a little honey to her cuppa tea and, as the cheery, sexy girl-next-door gets undressed for our pleasure, she adds some honey to her big, heavy tits. Monica has a shyness about her but she is now very comfortable on-camera. As she got increasingly confident, she became self-assured enough to try her first XXX scene First SeXXX. My favorite position is doggie-style and I so enjoy cunnilingus. I loved it when Steve put me on the couch and put his tongue inside me. I love it when a guy licks my pussy. I pulled and rubbed my nipples and the sensations were so good I thought I would cum right away. I love to play with my boobs and my nipples. I will do that often before I go to sleep. Modeling has made me more aware of my sexuality and how important it is to me, said Monica. I always like sex a lot and now it is like an awakening inside me. I feel more sensuous and appreciated.
Model:
Monica Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32272_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 506.48 MB
Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
MonicaLove_32272_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 506.5 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:45 PM #3803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Tat Chat We hang with Kelli as she has a spot of lunch. We hate to interrupt a girl_s meal but it_s a good time to take a brief Kelli Maxx tour and find out what some of her arm tattoos mean to her. The numbers 1959 on her right hand_s knuckles are her dad_s year of birth. Kelli was 17 when she got her first tat and from then on, she got more and more yet none on her back and her front.
Model:
Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KelliMaxx_30315_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 172.05 MB
Duration : 00:05:51

Download VIDEO:
KelliMaxx_30315_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 172.0 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:46 PM #3804
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Laura Tithapia: The XLGirls Connection Her hair in a pigtail, XLGirl Laura Tithapia and Tom Holland are having a lipsmackin_ kissing session as this video begins. Tom was the first guy Laura fucked at XLGirls and returned to enjoy her plush body and giant, juicy boobs a second time. This is their third connection, and by now they_re bosom buddies. Laura loves big dicks, and if it_s thick, even better. She has said this before, and she loves to lick and feel the balls. Laura lies back so Tom can kiss her nipples and squeeze her soft jugs, finger and lick her pussy and fuck her mouth and tits. Laura wants more dick in her mouth. She can never get enough. Tom leans back so Laura can lower her mouth over him, her boobs resting on his thigh, and get as much cock down her throat as she can. Her deep-throating skills have gotten hotter and hotter since she debuted at XLGirls and she can get down to the root now. Tom holds her head and pushes it down so his dick can get deeper in her throat. Laura gets her high-heeled feet straight up in the air as Tom fills her pussy with cock and fucks her hard, pushing her thighs with his hands to keep her in that position. He spreads her legs apart and continues his pussy-stretching drilling. Laura holds her tits together with one hand and rubs her clit fast with the other. Her facial expressions reveal how his pounding her in different positions is making her feel. If they could fuck like this all day, they would.
Model:
Laura Tithapia and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LauraTithapia_38501_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1744.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:17

Download VIDEO:
LauraTithapia_38501_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:47 PM #3805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Mountains of Monique I tried once to weigh my boobs but one of my breasts wouldn_t even fit on the scale. My areolae are about five inches or so wide but they are very light in color so they are hard to see in pictures, said Monique, one of the biggest babes ever seen at XL Girls. I think I_ve always known it. I_ve never been ashamed of my body and I never had a problem being naked. I don_t think anybody should. I think a naked body is really beautiful, so why not show it? If other people enjoy it, even better, and if they don_t, don_t look Said Monique, I_m an exhibitionist. I love being proud of my size and showing what I_ve got Last we heard, Monique_s boobs were still growing
Model:
Monique
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Monique_13748_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 148.4 MB
Resolution : 492x360
Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
Monique_13748_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 148.4 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:52 PM #3806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Laura Tithapia: Bathrooms Are For Boning Laura Tithapia is dressed for a night out and is beautifying herself in the bathroom. Her low-cut blouse shows off lots of juicy cleavage and her short skirt reveals lots of sexy legs in black stockings. She is a whole lotta woman and more than a handful. Mark Dozer comes into the bathroom for a shower after his gym workout. He sees Laura all dolled up and gets an instant boner. This does not escape Laura_s boner detector. Laura eyes him up and down like a piece of beef. There_s going to be a slight delay in the evening plans. When the time, place and mood is right, Laura is all in for hot sex. She takes out her big, fleshy tits for Mark to suck and fuck. While Mark is standing in the tub, Laura bends forward at the waist, her tits hanging out of her top, her underwear and her stockings still on. She tries to swallow Mark_s enormous cock to the root, gagging and choking in a hands-free blow job scene. Getting out of the tub, Mark positions Laura standing against the sink countertop with her ass up so he can fuck her from behind and hold her dangling tits. Laura can see herself getting rammed, her tits swinging. She wants more of this in different positions and lies back on the counter. She can_t get enough of this guy. Mark fills her pussy and pumps while Laura rubs her clit. They won_t stop fucking until they_ve done it all over the bathroom, including in the tub. Laura has that effect on her fuck partners.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LauraTithapia_37948_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1734.8 MB
Duration : 00:30:38

Download VIDEO:
LauraTithapia_37948_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:53 PM #3807
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Selah Rain: The Swinging MILF &amp The Swinging Dick Selah Rain was born in Austria and lives in Missouri. She met Nicky Rebel at XLGirls and he tried her on for size, finding her a perfect fit. Nicky ate Selah out and fucked her, then gave her a hot cum facial. XLGirls: What type of man do you like, Selah? Selah Rain: I like a dominant but open man. He doesn_t have to have the perfect muscular body because ALL cocks matter to me. I_m bisexual so he has to be okay with sharing our toys...meaning women. I love a man who handles me in bed and takes control. XLGirls: Describe your perfect good time. Selah Rain: Anything as long as it_s good vibes, great friends, good music, good drinks and, of course, ends in some good, hot sex XLGirls: How do you dress when you are out in public? Selah Rain: Everything is tight, always. I_m an attention whore and love attention, but besides that, with the size of my ass and tits, nothing is ever loose-fitting. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Selah Rain: I want to fuck on a waterfront balcony in as many countries as I possibly can.
Model:
Selah Rain and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SelahRain_37845_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1300.06 MB
Duration : 00:24:15

Download VIDEO:
SelahRain_37845_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 09:56 PM #3808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mary Brown Is Feeling Herself Tonight Mary Brown is a man-magnet, proof again that the rail-thin fashion model look is not as big a deal as television, magazines and internet websites make it out to be. It_s also proof that well-padded, thick and fleshy girls like Mary are much more popular and lusted after than the average person realizes. Needless to say, Mary attracts a lot of potential suitors, like-to-be boyfriends and would-be pick-up artists. One guy said to me, _Girl, you dropped something. My jaw,_ Mary relayed to us. Not the most charm-filled of lines but Mary thought it was funny. Mary didn_t want to describe her sexual fantasies when she_s masturbating so we left it as a mystery and didn_t press the subject. We suspect they_re dirty. She did say she_s not into fetishes or the activities of the fetish world. Mary enjoyed spending up-close and intimate time with Molly Evans in their pool-play session. A second Molly and Mary huge-titty romp is in the works.
Model:
Mary Brown
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MaryBrown_38204_1080p.mp4
File Size : 815.66 MB
Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
MaryBrown_38204_1080p.mp4 - 815.7 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 10:07 PM #3809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Fresh Hot Boobs Brianna Falcone does one of XL Girls_ favorite things in this reformatted video. She sucks her own nipples. Yes, every breast-man loves that and many big-boobed girls can_t do it. You can tell Brianna likes to tan wearing a bikini. I know why you_re here, Brianna says. You like big tits and full-figured girls. Well, I_ve showed you my tits. And I_ve showed you my body. Sliding off her panties, she says, Now I_ll show you more. Laying back on the bed, she shows a full bush all the way to her butthole, and spreads her pussy with her fingers. Now that we_ve gotten first looks at Brianna_s 44DDDs and hairy cunt, praise is due for her sexy, babydoll voice. If Brianna doesn_t do phone sex at home, she should. A guy could shoot a couple of nut-squibs just listening to her say I like big cocks up there. Fuzzy bush lovers went crazy about this gal. She reminded the old-timers here of a chick named Buxom Brandi from Florida. Brianna does another of our favorite things. She puts on a hot solo show asking for cock before the dick enters the set to fuck her. She knows how to suck And she knows how to tit-fuck. We love a girl who vocally urges her partners to fuck her tits. She also does something that many girls don_t think of. With his cock between her tits and in her mouth, Brianna rubs his balls with the tops of her breasts. Another technique that shows how horny she gets is her rubbing her clitty while he drills her pussy. They do missionary, reverse cowgirl and a stand and deliver fuck from behind. She also hand-strokes him off until he pours the seed onto her tits, which is always best instead of the dude jacking off. I love a man_s package. That_s the first thing I look at when I look at a guy. Just a fetish of mine. Brianna is a sexual brickhouse.
Model:
Brianna Falcone and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BriannaFalcone_25776_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 493.84 MB
Duration : 00:17:38

Download VIDEO:
BriannaFalcone_25776_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 493.8 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 10:27 PM #3810
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Tits On Glass We_ve seen big boobs squished against glass before but Jennica Lynn and her huge naturals add a whole new dimension to this exercise in tit tricks. If you enjoy seeing tits pressed flat (or as flat as possible) against a window, a glass shower door, a car windshield or on top of a glass table, you_ll love this video. As we_ve pointed out before, tits on glass is a neglected art form.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_29519_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 79 MB
Duration : 00:04:11

Download VIDEO:
JennicaLynn_29519_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 79.0 MB