Old 12-18-2020, 07:07 AM #38291
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweety X - Elena Vedem & Gina Gerson

Sweety X - Elena Vedem & Gina Gerson

Description:
Elena Vedem & Gina Gerson - Magic Stick #2
Released: June 29, 2020

The second part of the "Magic Stick" series!

Here comes Jean-Marie and shows the two naughty blondies what a real magic wand should look like and what miracles it can create! Look! He just takes his hard and thick Magic Wand out from his pants and the girls get wet! That's the first miracle!

Suddenly Gina and Elena - yes, they are here again! - felt some irresistable desire to take that thick stick in the mouth and suck, suck.. lick and suck again and again till it cums with a portion of sweet nectar.. The girls feel like honeybees who can't stand sucking a sweet flower stamen but.. they want something else! They want the magic sweet stick deep inside their holes, this will bring so long-awaited sweetness and bliss inside the whole young body from nipples going down through the clit till the very fingertips..

Watch the two young girls enjoying the Magic Stick filling their buttholes and pussies! I have enjoyed!

Cast: Elena Vedem, Gina Gerson

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7cd3bb4c213d6
Old 12-18-2020, 07:08 AM #38292
Модератор

Модератор

Default Purely POV # 2

Purely POV # 2

Description:
Purely.POV.2.DiSC1.XXX.DVDRip.x264-WOP
Purely.POV.2.DiSC2.XXX.DVDRip.x264-WOP
Cast: Ariana Marie, Chloe Amour, London Keys, Jenaveve Jolie, Jennifer White, Lizz Tayler, Bella Reese, Katie Jordin, Kasey Chase, Bella Cole

Cum with us as we get down and dirty with the hottest POV sex you`ve ever seen! Shot entirely in first person POV, watch London Keyes, Lizz Tayler, Ariana Marie, Jennifer White, Katie Jordan and more work hard for that hot steamy load!

Cast: Ariana Marie, Bella Cole, Bella Reese, Chloe Amour, Jenaveve Jolie, Jennifer White, Kasey Chase, Katie Jordin, Lizz Tayler, London Keys

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bc73c34ac1f1c
Old 12-18-2020, 07:09 AM #38293
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girls Way - Gia Paige & Ember Snow

Girls Way - Gia Paige & Ember Snow

Description:
Gia Paige & Ember Snow - Body Swap! 1: The Ol' Switcheroo
Released: May 7, 2020

Emily Willis' eyes flutter open after a night of slumber. She yawns and gets out of bed. Her room is very nice and clean. She clearly lives a comfortable, wealthy life. Emily goes to sit by her mirror and begins to hum a tune to herself as she combs her hair in the mirror.

Meanwhile, Ember Snow's eyes flutter open after her night of rest. She yawns and gets out of bed. In stark contrast to Emily's room, Ember's bedroom is shabby and cheap looking. She is clearly not wealthy. Ember slips a pair of earbuds into her ear and begins blasting music and dancing a little to the beat as she applies makeup, looking in the mirror...

Emily eats breakfast with her stepmom, Dana DeArmond. After chatting about Emily`s stepsister Gia Paige briefly, they change subjects and it becomes obvious that Dana is putting pressure on Emily to be class valedictorian. Emily clearly wants to please her mom, insisting that she'll be headed to the school library before school for a cram session.

Ember eats breakfast alone. Her family is never around because they are busy working multiple jobs to support themselves. Ember also wants to be valedictorian.

Later that day, at the library, Ember and Emily encounter each other. They clearly do not like each other. When they reach for the same book, it seems like a fight is about to start. Librarian Lauren Phillips notices the scuffle and breaks up the fight. Having seen them fight numerous times, she lectures them, insisting that they should know better, since they're both 18, adding ``Maybe if you both stopped bickering all the time you'd be able to put yourself in the other's shoes and see things from THEIR perspective for a change!``

Suddenly Emily and Ember both shiver in unison. Ember, exasperated, shrugs it off, musing aloud that it must be cold in the library. Furious, she storms off. Emily rolls her eyes and gets back to her book.

The next morning, Ember gets the shock of a lifetime when she gets up and realizes that she is now in Emily's body!

That same morning, Emily gets a shock of her own when SHE gets up to find herself in Ember's body.

Ember (in-Emily's-body) eats breakfast with Dana. Even though she is still in shock, Ember (in-Emily's-body) is surprised by how nice the morning in Emily's household is compared to hers.

Meanwhile, Emily (in-Ember's-body) is surprised by how much she appreciates the freedom that Ember's empty household affords her.

Later that day, the body-swapped girls confront each other. Unsure of what to do, they resolve to see if the situation fixes itself overnight, promising not to mess up the other's life in the meantime.

Later, Emily (in-Ember's-body) is surprised when Gia pays a visit. She is shocked to discover that Ember and Gia have been hooking up in secret.

Knowing that she can't say anything because Gia will think she's crazy, Emily (in-Ember's-body) reluctantly consents to Gia's advances.

Looks like Ember's life is a little more complicated than Emily thought...

Cast: Ember Snow, Gia Paige

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/aeae05b0f9d35
Old 12-18-2020, 07:16 AM #38294
Модератор

Модератор

Default Look At Her Now - Kimmy Granger

Look At Her Now - Kimmy Granger

Description:
Kimmy Granger - Pedicure Her
Released: June 16, 2020

Self-care vlogger Kimmy Granger walks viewers through the proper procedure for a pedicure.

Cast: Kimmy Granger

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/11d88a89ac8c4
Old 12-18-2020, 07:17 AM #38295
Модератор

Модератор

Default Female Fake Taxi - Ania Kinski

Female Fake Taxi - Ania Kinski

Description:
Ania Kinski - One Last Sexual Adventure
Released: September 14, 2020

I was driving when a short man with tattoos got into my cab. He asked me not to take him to Isengard, but rather, to the town center, so he could purchase the one true ring to propose to his partner in marriage. Get this - his name, it was Bilbo Shaggins. I told him I was a big fan of the movies, and proposed to him an adventure. Since he was going to get married, he needed a stag party, and what better way to celebrate than to fuck my pussy?...

I was horny, he was hesitant, but I took my tits out, and he became enthusiastic. We pulled over, and I got in the backseat. I kissed Bilbo, then unzipped his pants to suck his cock. I climbed on top of him and took his dick into my pussy, then rode him in the back seat. I threw my ass back against him as he thrust inside me doggystyle, then I wanked him off onto my face. This was definitely better than the movies!

Cast: Ania Kinski

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2cae392316fd6
Old 12-18-2020, 07:21 AM #38296
Модератор

Модератор

Default Club Seventeen - Kaylee Haze

Club Seventeen - Kaylee Haze

Description:
Kaylee Haze - Shove this in your mouth instead!
Released: July 26, 2020

If I told you once, I told you a thousand times, STOP playing with your food! Kaylee Haze finds kale disgusting. Her father is pretty pissed "Come on, eat it, you don't like your dinner, it's good and healthy for you. I want you to finish everything on your plate!" She thinks it smells funny so her father sends Kaylee straight to her room. Later on, he goes to visit her with something that smells even funnier and shoves it in her bratty mouth.

Cast: Kaylee Haze

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0160be3e15c9f
Old 12-18-2020, 07:23 AM #38297
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roccos Double Trouble # 2

Roccos Double Trouble # 2

Description:
Roccos.Double.Trouble.2.XXX.DVDRip.x264-WOP
Cast: Nancy Ace, Florane Russell, Lady Dee, Sasha Sparrow, Veronica Clark, Matilda Ramos

"Double Trouble" is my new line, where things get obviously more fun for the girls with two boys (at least) at a time, and always at least double penetration. I have to say that my preferred scene is with Florane Russell. She is absolutely a dream, but also Sasha Sparrow, honestly I love her and her smiling face because she is spontaneous. Basically, I love girls when they are really having fun. In the last scene, Mathilda Ramos is a super Latina girl. I wish Nancy Ace would have tried this double experience; she is killing me! - Rocco Siffredi

Cast: Florane Russell, Lady Dee, Matilda Ramos, Nancy Ace, Sasha Sparrow, Veronica Clark

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/77f456551c846
Old 12-18-2020, 07:25 AM #38298
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pure Anal Pleasure # 7

Pure Anal Pleasure # 7

Description:
Pure.Anal.Pleasure.7.XXX.DVDRip.x264-WOP
Cast: Holly Hendrix, Rebel Lynn, Yasmin Scott, Diamond Kitty

Experience a taste of pure anal pleasure! 5 beautiful girls, captured in high definition, are primed for the ultimate anal experience! Witness breathtaking views with Holly Hendrix, Diamond Kitty, Katrin Tequila, Rebel Lynn and Yasmin Scott as their asses take center stage.

Cast: Diamond Kitty, Holly Hendrix, Rebel Lynn, Yasmin Scott

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1f7abb0f91667
Old 12-18-2020, 07:26 AM #38299
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dane Jones - Alina Crystall

Dane Jones - Alina Crystall

Description:
Alina Crystall - Intimate love with gorgeous Russian
Released: June 11, 2020

Excited for an intimate lovemaking session with her boyfriend Ricky Rascal, Russian brunette Alina Crystall lays out a beautiful evening gown with matching lingerie. As she starts to get dressed, Ricky can't help but peek in on her, and he is afforded a delicious glance of her big booty and perky tits. Joining his girlfriend in the bedroom, Ricky receives a kiss, and then he takes down Alina's straps to worship her boobs. Alina gives Ricky a loving blowjob, then sits on his face so they can 69! Alina climbs on top of Ricky's big cock and rides him cowgirl, then cums on his cock reverse-cowgirl. Flipping Alina around, Ricky fucks her tight wet pussy doggystyle, then cums all over his lover!

Cast: Alina Crystall

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b90822e3308af
Old 12-18-2020, 07:29 AM #38300
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jacquie Et Michel TV - Analeya

Jacquie Et Michel TV - Analeya

Description:
Analeya - Analeya, 19, delivered to two men ...
Released: September 26, 2020

Always as detached as ever in front of the camera, one can feel the impatience roaring in the beautiful Analeya, 19 years old. Indeed, the pretty waitress from Périgueux doesn't want to waste any more time to be able to fuck as soon as possible! Because what awaits her clearly makes her salivate, namely a sex party with two hardliners! And as soon as the naughty girl enters the room where Antho and Tony are waiting for her, here she is already with the calibers of the latter in hand... And the festival goes on until it even grants itself a double penetration session!

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7cf02a6ec9639