Old 06-09-2019, 12:36 AM #3861
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress has come to caged slave as she need to go to the toilet, she might as well feed it to her slave as it is also his feeding time. So she releases him from his cage so he can watch her while she takes a dump. Then she squatted over her slaves bowl and take a shit then order her slave to clean her ass before he can have his dinner. As an obedient slave he did as he was told, he cleaned it good. She then let him have his food and she make sure he eats all of it. Good slave has finish his Mistress shit then he is ordered to go back to his cage like a pathetic slave he is.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #3862
Модератор

Модератор

Scatqueens Lady Domi shows her friend two of her toilet slaves. Both ladies use one of the slaves as a living ashtray and spit it in his mouth. Lady Domi then puts the cigarette and stub in his slaves mouth before she gives the two toilet slaves a big load of shit in front of her friend and pisses in the mouth of the toilet slaves.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #3863
Модератор

Модератор

The whole day I was thinking what kind of video clip to record for you, so I took a glass plate and filled it with my hot shit . My body asked for a massage , but you need to prepare the cream , I put the plate on the floor and began to fill it with his piss and shit Oh yeah as cool as I like it I love what I do . After that I started to put shit on his body and face , this is my cream and I love it .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #3864
Модератор

Модератор

My new toilet slave is very capable of eating shit! I decided to bring a friend to use him too ? How cruel yes I know. Lets see if he can eat all shit mine and her! Oh, and he has to drink our pee too ANd this is only the beginning, I am planning to use him all week and more until he cant eat any more shit or maybe until he cant do anything at all.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 882 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #3865
Модератор

Модератор

The office pet was making begging sounds again, and so Aya, the clerk, decided to give the pet his meal for the day. Squatting over his glass feeding bowl, Aya unleashes a strong torrent of piss. This would be the warm soup to keep the pet's belly perfectly glowing and warm, too. Her anus blossomed just a bit to let out a cute chain of short brown sausages. The turd was soft and perfect, and was notched in just the right places. After unloading several segments into the bowl, she inches toward the human pet and the pet's face came closer, cleaning her anus ravenously with his tongue. He hasn't tasted piss and shit in a long while, and this is paradise. After cleaning the mistress' ass completely, she grabs the pet's chain and pushes his head to the feeding bowl. The office pet dives into the now dissolving shit and crumbles it in his mouth, using his to get most of it into his mouth. The human pet is visibly quaking from the powerful smell, which was foul and sour, and strong for a first meal.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #3866
Модератор

Модератор

Me and Olga decided again to give each other a massage on the kitchen table , I dont like to wear clothes and prefer video clips to appear Nude . I lay down on the kitchen table and Olga came up to me and started to caress my nipples breast kissing their Oh so Im very excited . I caress her cunt at that moment when she strokes me , I tell Olga that she went to the toilet for me , Olga turned to me ass and starts to shit , Oh Yes I love to be a toilet for Olga . Olga smearing shit all over my body, first with hands and then her Tits . I just love this I like when I shit and I as a toilet . We changed places, and now Olga Olga my bathroom , I kiss Olga and pourashavas to her your ass and shit on Olga liquid diarrhea , after I shit on Olga I smear shit on the body of Olga out of her ass . Were having a very dirty lesbian show where we just shit on each other and piss we are still petting each other

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:47 AM #3867
Модератор

Модератор

Three Scatqueens and a toilet slaughter combined with the desire of the three ladies to use and humiliate the slave. The Scatqueens want to hear him today as he moans and whip him hard. The slave groans and winds. But hes totally horny because he knows the Scatqueens will soon use him as a human toilet and piss him in his slave mouth and shit in his thoat. He is just a toiletsklave and has also soon his mouth full of piss and shit.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:52 AM #3868
Модератор

Модератор

I got the idea of a great dessert. Ill make the dough out of my shit and piss. While my shit is taking care of me, I masturbate. Cookies are finished and taste great
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 29 min 33 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:54 AM #3869
Модератор

Модератор

In this video participate : Yana and Marina . Two girls Yana and Marina love to arrange for you dirty lesbian show , in which Yana first shows you the gasket Marina shes all in menstruation and after the demonstration Yana takes off her panties from Marina and asks Marina to sit on the couch and spread her legs so that Yana could caress Marinas hairy pussy , Marina does everything she asks Yana, Yana is taken to caress Marinas pussy with her tongue the whole mouth of Yana in the menstrual discharge from Marina . Marina at the time was on the rag , Jan continued to caress pussy Marina his tongue , but this is not enough Yana , Yana picks up the rubber dick and Fucks them in the pussy Marina on the rubber member is riddled with menstruation . Yana takes a rubber cock in her mouth and licks off the traces of menstruation enjoying this action . Marina wants to go to the toilet and she asks Ian to substitute the palm of Ian sticks his palm and Marina Yana shit right in the hands , Marina hands filled Janas shit , then smears shit Jan fuck his girlfriend Marina and again begins to caress and fuck pussy Marina , which is not only in menstrual discharge but also in the shit .

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:58 AM #3870
Модератор

Модератор

Today, pretty wild horse shit-covered dick. Of course shit Ill chew and swallow. At the conclusion of cum in my mouth full of shit.
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile