Old 06-09-2019, 04:12 AM #3891
Модератор

Модератор

Onyx is under the weather. This change of seasons got my poor baby not feeling good! Whatever was inside her was determined to get out from both ends!! enjoy this bubbleguts and puke double feature! She begins using the toilet. It was a lil stubborn at first, but then Onyx grabbed the camera to show the runs and sharts shooting out her ass closeup. She wasnt finished as her stomach was still upset. Watch as she blows sick watery bile back into the toilet as she had already emptied herself from the back in! My poor baby, hope she feels better soon!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:14 AM #3892
Модератор

Модератор

I was out shopping with your credit card as I love to do an decided to treat you to lunch straight out my ass. I put on some skin tight jeans and a jean jacket that makes my boobs look like they are going to poop out. I love teasing women an men with my curves when I go out in public, an I knew it would drive you crazy. Im shopped out an tired of holding your lunch freek, time for you to eat all my lovely turds and dont forget to clean up my hairy juicy pussy.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:20 AM #3893
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip, Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties , Oh they are just gorgeous . Girls defile in them demonstrating their charms . As far as they are beautiful . After that, Yana and Olga turns to fill their white panties shit . Oh this is just wonderful , the girls show you shit in their underwear , and then change cowards . Oh them dirty ass is just a delight and admiration .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:22 AM #3894
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisa continues to force feed her toilet slave the large load of shit that sits on his chest. She beats his cock and pulls on it to make him chew faster, then digs her boot heels into his nipples to motivate him.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 76.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:41 AM #3895
Модератор

Модератор

Scat Goddess Amanda and I are covered in poop! We just wrestled each other and got completely covered in shit! We are so turned on and so is our referee, Black D. Amanda and I invite him into the ring to get nice and dirty with us!
He is more than happy to come join us and get dirty!
Amanda starts sucking his cock while I feed him poop. Amanda and I both shove our assholes into his face. He loves pushing his face deep into our ass cracks and licking our dirty holes.
Amanda gets his cock nice and wet with her poopy drool and I jerk his cock off! He is really enjoying it!
We have fun jerking his cock off and feeding him poop. We have poop all over our bodies and it feels so good!
Black D is so close to cumming! His mouth is full of our poop and his cock is smeared with our shit! Then he cums all over himself! We all moan in pleasure and I get to taste some of his cum!
What a hot, dirty threesome!
Enjoy!
I give you two great views of this hot, sexy action!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:45 AM #3896
Модератор

Модератор

Witness a signature thick poop from a fan favorite!
Multiple angles. Close-up (poop). Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:46 AM #3897
Модератор

Модератор

I had diarrhea and I decided to record for you the hottest videos for you . I wore white panties mini skirt and stockings beautiful blouse , at first I pose for you , demonstrating to you my white panties , showing you her Breasts , you pull yourself over the nipples on the chest as I like it . I sat on the couch and spread your legs about some white panties dressed on me , you can watch and enjoy , I stick them in the handle panties and begin to caress myself , I am gently at her pussy without removing her panties . But I do very little and I begin to masturbate myself your panties and pussy and ass , Oh, how they sweetly AlSAT on my perineum . I am very excited and I want to me fucked , I really want this , I change the posture and continue to masturbate his crotch cunt and ass with their panties without removing them yourself . I got up from the sofa and turned to the video camera his butt trimmed panties and got cancer and started to shit and piss in white panties this is liquid diarrhea out of my ass , panty shit pours out of me on the legs and white stockings , I push your panties and you see my dirty shit from the ass and how much liquid diarrhea in my panties . Shit poured on my feet running streams , Im all in the shit and I begin to masturbate her ass and pussy is dirty from shit pantie . Oh fuck I do all the shit I take off the panties and throw them on the floor and continued to masturbate myself pussy have hands , but Im very little , I pick up panties from the floor and put dirty shit panties of yourself in her pussy , I completely have stuck them up my cunt I get up off the couch and turn my ass to the video camera and start to pull out of her pussy dirty panties . At the end of the video I wear the dirty panties which took the color of shit and say goodbye . I want to do to you hot video clips .

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:59 AM #3898
Модератор

Модератор

Hot shit before I left the town..
Models:

Duration: 1 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:09 AM #3899
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and the whole day didnt know what to do we have very much had a stomach-ache all day, we had diarrhea , but then Olga invited me to record a hot video for you in which we will explode with diarrhea at each other , I agreed and we turned on the video camera . Olga was lying naked on the bed and I approached her and began to caress her cunt with her tongue , Olga loves when I lick her pussy , I played around with Olga and rose to his feet , but Olga was lying on the bed between my legs , I started to shit and piss on Olga fuck I cant stop I explode liquid diarrhea , so much of me never left , Olga pussy all in shit , Olga begins to caress your pussy with your hand despite the fact that a lot of shit on her thats the smell I cant help it , fuck im all wet and excited I cant look at it I want that too . We change with Olga sometimes and I tell your legs and Olga licks my hairy cunt with her tongue Oh my God what a thrill . I ask Olga, she shit on me , I lie on my back and Olga stood up and began to explode liquid diarrhea on my naked body , my hairy pussy all in shit come on Olga yet another request , I want you to me is completely crap . Here is a dirty show for you, a lot of shit and urine , you will enjoy viewing .

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:14 AM #3900
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for another amazing EFRO collection! I love seeing those huge massive loads of shit stretch my asshole open! My big ass looks so good when Im pushing those stinky turds out of it! My asshole opens up so big to let all of that shit out!
Enjoy some of the biggest loads Ive ever had in the super fun, sexy EFRO collection! Check out load after load of poop bursting out of my big, juicy ass!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile