Old 06-13-2019, 08:38 AM #39021
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video and the name James is used throughout. This video is all about jerk off instruction and cum eating instruction. Think you'll do them both for me? Visit watchbrooke**** for more information on receiving your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:45 AM #39022
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:47 AM #39023
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:53 AM #39024
Модератор

Модератор

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:54 AM #39025
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:55 AM #39026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 393 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:59 AM #39027
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa It doesn't where in the world you live. There are horny little sluts you like all over this world. Perverts just like you. All of them craving one thing, my cock. I know how you crave my cock. And you're scared, you think it makes you some kind of freak. But I want you to know that you're not alone. I want you to know that there are lots of freak, perverts, losers and sluts just like you. This planet is just full of bitches that would just love to suck my cock. I know that the sight of my big strapon cock turns you on. I know it makes you so horny. You want to feel it deep inside of you. You long to be pinned down and fucked by me. To have your slutty holes used. You need it, you crave it. My cock. You just want to open up your mouth and swallow it, don't you? You need my cock. You crave the cock of a sweet sexy girl like me. It's your perverted fantasy and you are not alone. So many sluts share this fantasy all around the world. Each of you go to bed each night dreaming of my cock. Wanting it, needing it. You want to get fucked by a beautiful woman. It's so erotic, so taboo. It's so easy for me to put on my strap-on cock and entice sluts from all around the world. So many come crawling and begging for my cock. Just like you. So I want you to know that it's ok, you are not alone. There are So many others who share this fantasy. Deep in your genetics is a need for cock. Think about it. The obsession with cock that so many have, it's in your fucking DNA. You can't help that you need cock. With my beauty, my power, my brains and a nice big cock, that's all I need to take over.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:00 AM #39028
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always **** on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:03 AM #39029
Модератор

Модератор

The FANTASTIC MILF Missy in her first BUKKAKE session with US at the Private Club. WHAT A WOMAN... she was SO HUNGRY for cum! She swallowed some loads, she took some vreamy facials... SHE WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, full of JOY! A genuine CUM QUEEN!
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:22 AM #39030
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile