Old 06-09-2019, 05:22 AM #3901
Модератор

Модератор

morning day Need to shit nooowww! Shitting on table a big soft turd!!Listen the soft song!!!! At Work, need to shit again a fat turn, look the big size coming out my ass ! it too bug, it hurts and quick pee. I packed the turd for my man .
Models: XGhost

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:28 AM #3902
Модератор

Модератор

HOW I COOK
I let you see my beautiful ass through spandex pants and you get to drink in the supple curvature of my torso as it gracefully blends into my hips. You are allowed to experience my farts POV. Then I serve you a meal directly on to your plate as you see the chief's moist masterpiece delivered from the source, my perfect ass. I squat over the plate in high heals so my toned, quivering ass hangs over the plate so you can imagine yourself on hands and knees, head to the floor as if praying to my asshole-as you should. You will masturbate furiously as the camera brings you so far beneath my ass that you see the succulent and unattainable lips of my pussy. The magnificent presentation is shown from two different angles, but don't pop your penis pus (cum) just yet!
The shit is enormous-just what you deserve. And then you get to hear my voice ordering you to consume.
Then I bring in my regular slave so you can fantasize about being in his place as toilet paper. It takes its place on the floor as my hour glass figure alights on its face to be served.
Having no further use for its face I reward it by dumping the plate of rich, creamy goodness on his mouth. The disappointing pig allows it to slide off of its mouth so I am forced to help him even beyond the point of my usual generosity and manually reapply my bounty to its face, being sure to cover its mouth and nose to incentivize proper consumption. With its hands behind its back it does at least engage in some amusing struggles to breathe.
Be sure to eat your cum when you finish masturbating to this video. The self-loathing you feel consuming your own sperm will give you some way to experience my contempt for TOILETS LIKE YOU!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:34 AM #3903
Модератор

Модератор

real scat girl in action
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 47 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 AM #3904
Модератор

Модератор

4 Powerful female portions! This time the girls prepared very cool! Our toilet slave has not served the girls for a long time and was very hungry. He very quickly ate their heaps, the girls were surprised and satisfied with the comfortable toilet! The room was small and the smell was very strong, especially after Christina, since she was the first.
PS New HD Camera!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:41 AM #3905
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Anita doing another EROTIC MOVIE : PUSSY WORSHIPPING AND DIARRHEA IN MOUTH ! She begin with some nice teasing, dressed in her erotic lingerie and she humiliate her personal toilet boy. She order him to lay down on the floor and obey her orders: to clean her pussy and asshole before she feed him ! Our perfect kinky Gypsy Goddess with great body. Enjoy her movies into our shop !
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:42 AM #3906
Модератор

Модератор

from under or behind me, as i release these big thick logs, one after another a compilation of many nice big shits.
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:05 AM #3907
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck My Bloody Pussy!
My pussy is all bloody! It's making me so hungry for a nice, hard cock! Do you want to fuck my bloody, dripping pussy!? It feels so good to get fucked when my gash is so nasty and bloody!
Oh yes! Slide your cock into that wet cunt of mine! Fuck it until you get my pussy blood all over your cock! Fuck me hard and make me scream for more! My blood is leaking out of my pussy as you fuck me! And your cock is covered in my red pussy juices! I need to cum all over your cock! Fuck me as hard as you can! Use my blood as lube! Fuck me! I'm going to cum all over your cock! My dirty, bloody pussy is going to cum on your dick! Yes! Fuck yes! That was amazing!
Thank you for fucking my bloody cunt!
Sucking Your Bloody Cock!
Thank you for fucking my bloody pussy until I cam all over your cock! Now your dick is all dirty and covered with my period blood! Don't worry, I'll lick it clean! After I suck all my period blood off of your cock you can fuck me again! I know your cock will get bloody again but I'll lick it clean for you! I love sucking on your cock! And I love being a filthy girl and sucking the pussy bloody off of your delicious cock!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:09 AM #3908
Модератор

Модератор

One shit after another falls into a hot bath. Shit have excellent quality, shape and taste.I must immediately put in my mouth and bite my shit.My mouth is full of crap and I have to masturbate.The cameraman adds to my masturbation and both sighs with pleasure.He sprayed his cum on my leg in pantyhose and I have to lick cum
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 AM #3909
Модератор

Модератор

Youve shit fucked my ass and my cunt, now its time for me to give you a hot, messy blow job! You have shit all over your cock and its all over my ass and pussy and hands! I grab your cock and I tell you how bad I want to suck it! I want to suck my starfish shit off of your beautiful hard cock! I want you to fuck every single one of my holes!
I slowly start to suck you cock! I love tasting my shit and cum of your dick! I suck harder and deeper! Oh it tastes so good! But I start gagging pretty hard! I dont stop sucking your cock though! I love it in my mouth! I love your shit covered dick! Then all of a sudden I gag hard and throw up a nasty wet belly full of puke! I retch all over your cock! My puke splatters everywhere! Oh! Its so nasty! I dont stop sucking though! I spit and them shove your cock back into my mouth! It isnt long before I puke again! This time its a nasty load of stinky puke! I hold your cock right under my mouth and puke all over your rock hard cock! I am crying and there is snot running out of my nose! I smear my snot on your cock and start sucking again! I want you to cum! I want to make you cum so hard! I keep gagging and crying and the snot keeps pouring out of my mouth! I spit up a lot of thick spit and keep sucking until you cum all over my face! I love sucking your cock! I want to suck it white its covered in shit and snot and puke! Yum!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 AM #3910
Модератор

Модератор

Every mans wet dream.me riding my huge dildo and farting. Youre welcome : )
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile