Old 06-13-2019, 09:19 PM #39251
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:21 PM #39252
Модератор

Модератор

An amazing cuckold scene with everything that you love! CREAMPIE CLEANUP + COERCED BI COCKSUCKING and lots of hot fucking while humiliating & abusing my cuckold!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 19 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:24 PM #39253
Модератор

Модератор

Come over here and sit down next to mommy I have some advice I need to share with you. Now I know you will be heading off to college soon and I want to make sure you are prepared for what will happen. See the other day when I accidently walked in on you after your shower I couldn't help but notice your tiny dick. I know being your step mom I haven't been around your whole life but I was concerned maybe you had a medical condition you hadn't told me about but when I asked your father about it he said you were perfectly healthy but have always just had a Teen 18+y tiny dick. I'm actually surprised given the fact that your father has an extremely large cock, but I guess some things aren't genetically passed down. Anyways, I'm concerned about your sex life in college with such a tiny dick, I think we both can agree you will be better off forgoing any attempts at sex and just focusing on your studies. Now of course you will have to have some type of sexual outlet and masturbation is probably the best bet for you. So let mommy teach you the correct way to jerk off such a tiny baby dick. I know you have probably been trying to jerk off with one whole hand like a man with a big cock but that's not the correct way. Here let mommy show you, we will do it together.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:30 PM #39254
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:31 PM #39255
Модератор

Модератор

ellie and i are really hitting if off, tongue fucking each others mouth and the clothes start to come off. ellie moans she's getting hard and then i feel it...yes its definitely hard and im taken back. she has a cock! im about to leave but she begs me to stay. i have to admit she is so pretty and so sexy and im still very horny so i stay. i begin to touch it and makes her moan. i have never been with a transsexual and i suck ellie's cock until it blows all over my face.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:34 PM #39256
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:47 PM #39257
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:53 PM #39258
Модератор

Модератор

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it's such an intense, total body form of domination. There's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way, and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You've always been curious about breath play, but it's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It's a gentle introduction, focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms, rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed, and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It's not to be believed until it's experienced. So let's get started...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:55 PM #39259
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after Teen 18+ie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:56 PM #39260
Модератор

Модератор

Do you love My big tits? Do you REALLY love My big tits? Prove it. My big tits love money, so you're going to pay Me. I know a weak horny titty addict like you simply cannot resist.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile