Old 06-15-2019, 04:47 PM #40281
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:51 PM #40282
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy Fantasyication spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasyication, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:53 PM #40283
Модератор

Модератор

You need to do it quick, under ten minutes. And you want to do it to me. You naughty boy, take it out and get a quickie in. I know you can't help it. You just NEED to see me. You crave my hot tight body, especially my sweet ass. Add a Code to your Order: 20% Markup ' Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:53 PM #40284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:57 PM #40285
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 05:00 PM #40286
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 05:00 PM #40287
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me in this sexy shiny spandex. Isn't this such a hot outfit? I'm sure your eyes are immediately drawn to My big beautiful boobs. I don't blame you, they are pretty spectacular. Do you want to know why I have such big tits? It's simple really: I have big tits so that men like you will have no choice but to pay Me. I use these tits to get exactly what I want out of everyone. I never pay for My own drinks, I don't have to wait in lines, men are tripping over themselves to get an ounce of My time. And trust Me, I love all of the attention! But do you know what I love even more? The fact that My big tits make losers like you PAY. So get that wallet out and worship Me.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 05:02 PM #40288
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 05:05 PM #40289
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks her pussy and rides a dildo for you fully nude.. She rides her pink dildo and then switches to the pale one for orgasms before spreading herself for you to see closer what she did.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 05:06 PM #40290
Модератор

Модератор

This is the moment you've been waiting for. You've been searching for the right Goddess and now, you are finally ready to take this leap. This is the moment when you finally Consumer cum for me. I'm going to instruct you from beginning to end in the most teasing ways you've ever seen. I'm going to put you into a special position so you can't get out of this cum eating no matter how hard you try. You have to be propped up, legs above your head, tasting it for the first time. Trust me, take every bit of what you imagined it would be and times it by a million since its coming from me.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile