Old 06-16-2019, 07:37 AM #40701
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:40 AM #40702
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:41 AM #40703
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:42 AM #40704
Модератор

Модератор

HD video (1280 x 720). Fountain, sommer, wet girls. Hot girls playing in the fountain again. College girls, very sexy girls. Wet T-shirts. Wet jeans. Wetlook
Models:

Duration: 25 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:43 AM #40705
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his mother in sexual ways… his mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:43 AM #40706
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM VIDEO- You are going to get so s to ned for my ass. I am going to get you so fucked up. The first hit of that w e e d feels so good, go ahead, just inhale it and feel the smoke fill your lungs. It feels amazing, you're going to get really fucked up for my perfect ass. Two of your favourite things, watching me and getting high. That w e e d feels so good, take another puff, it's already starting to take over your body. Just relax, smoke and watch Goddess. You are going to watch Me and get st on ed all night long.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:45 AM #40707
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+y tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:48 AM #40708
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, sc**** the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:49 AM #40709
Модератор

Модератор

What better way to tease you and your silly cock than an itty bitty bikini and my bratty attitude?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:56 AM #40710
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile