Old 06-16-2019, 10:36 AM #40781
Модератор

Модератор

You know the saying "men are trash?" Well I have a fun task for you. It's time to humiliate yourself for me, loser. Mark up codes: pay_tay: 15% tayaholic: 55% double_trouble: 100% mybitch: 200%
Models: Goddess Tay

Duration: 2 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:36 AM #40782
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Kri Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session. The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut. The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed... The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head. The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait... This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time. Absolutely must not miss! Shoot in FULL HD Video. Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:37 AM #40783
Модератор

Модератор

Sucking and licking my little toes for you
Models: Goddess Syryn

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:38 AM #40784
Модератор

Модератор

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked! Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?" When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says. You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this therapy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously. She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH. Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, therapist, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:40 AM #40785
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:42 AM #40786
Модератор

Модератор

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:43 AM #40787
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up? You don't even know what I'm capable of. Grab your favorite substance and get ready for this fun trip. Indulge with me. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Push yourself for me. You can always do more. It'll never be enough. I know what you need, I know what you crave, I'm in your mind. Don't let fear hold you back from pleasure. You want to make me happy, don't you? This is exactly how you do it, turn me on by getting more fucked up.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 23 min 4 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:45 AM #40788
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to blackmail you! After all, you don't want your father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:47 AM #40789
Модератор

Модератор

You're my little poppers slut, and you'll do exactly as I say, won't you? So before we begin, I have a little challenge for you. I want you to take a pen and write " Slut" across your thighs, so that every time you look down, you'll be reminded of what you are! You know the rules by now, every time I put my finger to my nose you're going to sniff your meds nice and deep for me. Don't stop sniffing until I remove my finger from my nose. There's a good little poppers slut Now do exactly as I say, I'm going to fuck you up nice and strong!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 10:49 AM #40790
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile