Old 06-16-2019, 07:26 PM #41121
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're addicted. Every time you stare...you just want to please them. I'll warn you now, worshiping my perfect cleavage is not cheap. Don't focus on that...focus on what's in front of you. You can't resist. But I'll tell you right now...you better be useful, or get lost. This is where you learn what it takes to keep me in your life. You need me and my cleavage...don't you forget it!
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:26 PM #41122
Модератор

Модератор

You want to taste me and you want to sniff your bottle so bad. Those two pair perfectly together. Taste my spit and sniff your bottle. My spit dripping onto your lips and face and you sniff each and every time you taste me! My saliva slowly dripping off my lips as you hold your bottle up to your nose. On your knees, weak and high, begging for more spit on your cock on your face, anything for more tastes of me! Like a little puppet, mindlessly stroking, tasting and sniffing.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 768 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:29 PM #41123
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:33 PM #41124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:34 PM #41125
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:34 PM #41126
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions. Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:35 PM #41127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:37 PM #41128
Модератор

Модератор

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:41 PM #41129
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add blackmail elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 07:42 PM #41130
Модератор

Модератор

A loser like you normally isn't very lucky. But maybe you are today. You get to worship and stroke to your favorite part of me - my ass. Categories: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, JOI, Orgasm Denial, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Thong, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile