Old 04-13-2024, 07:56 AM #4171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
She_s A Berry Sexy Girl Beautiful. Busty. Sexy. Bootytastic. 42J-cupper Sadie Berry from Detroit, Michigan is an accountant by profession but she accounts for much more than crunching numbers. Her figures add up just fine. No matter how many times you add or subtract it, she equals wholesome yet hot. Sadie said she likes dark-skinned guys with accents and big cocks. In this video, Sadie shows how hot an accountant can really get. The 42J-cupper says her hobby is sex. Seeing Sadie polishing hard wood is believing. There_s no question that there_s no shortage of willing partners for Sadie to practice that sex hobby with. We asked Sadie if she is into any fetishes or kinky private games. She says she likes food play with whipped cream and chocolate. A sexy girl to spend a sundae with.
Model:
Sadie Berry and Shane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SadieBerry_25969_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1051.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:42

Download VIDEO:
SadieBerry_25969_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 07:58 AM #4172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Meet Jennica Lynn Meet an incredible big-bust discovery making her first appearance not only at XLGirls but at any photo studio. A charmer from the word go, Jennica Lynn is Swedish and lives in the United Kingdom. This introductory interview with two TSG editors is only the beginning for Jennica at XLGirls. Jennica moved to the UK to study and work and decided to make England her home. She_s worked in retail shops and hotels and when Jennica checked out the world of web-cams for extra opportunites, she decided to give it a try. With her assets, she would certainly attract attention. And she did. From us especially. Watch Jennica as she tells the world all about herself and shows her magnificent anatomy. Her boobs will floor you and her personality will hypnotize you. Jennica is also coming to SCORELAND soon Prepare to fall in love
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_29485_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 391.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
JennicaLynn_29485_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 391.7 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:10 AM #4173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Andi Peacock: How Do I Look? Lusty and busty Andi Peacock models a new dress and asks for comments. Getting naked in heels, Andi fondles her big tits and pets her furry pussy. XLGirls: What were you like in high school? Andi Peacock: I was very quiet, shy and didn_t date very much. I was a good girl and followed the rules. XLGirls: Did you have a job during high school and college? What did you do? Andi Peacock: I did. I worked at a hair salon as a receptionist. XLGirls: You and Mr. Peacock were swingers in the beginning. Was that your introduction to adult modeling for both of you? Andi Peacock: No. I did some modeling for my ex-husband, who was a photographer. I also did some modeling for other photographers as well. XLGirls: Did you have any rules for swinging with other people? Andi Peacock: Yes, we did have a few: 1) It had to be in the same room. 2) Chemistry first. If the vibe isn_t right, we don_t play. 3) Girls need to get along. 4) Kissing is a must. 5) Bare-back is preferred. XLGirls: Thank you, Andi Peacock.
Model:
Andi Peacock
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AndiPeacock_38446_1080p.mp4
File Size : 723.26 MB
Duration : 00:18:58

Download VIDEO:
AndiPeacock_38446_1080p.mp4 - 723.3 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:12 AM #4174
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Deep Throat Practice Most people tell me I_m pretty innocent-looking, pretty blonde Nikky Wilder says in this XLGirls Bonus video, rubbing her 38DDD-cup dumplings. Nikky plans to demonstrate her throating talents using five cock-toys of different sizes. The oral instruments are lined up according to size. Nikky opens wide for the first one, a short, chubby one. As she slides it in and out between her lips, making direct eye contact, she leaves her lipstick stains on it. This first one alone is conclusive proof that she gives a quality suck-off. Now for the second one. This one is longer and a little thicker. Nikky takes her phat tits out of her blouse and, holding her tits together, sticks the rubber schlong inside her cleavage. Then she bends her head down to suck and lick it. Nikky goes down the line to the last one, a double-headed monster dong.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkyWilder_29475_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 223.64 MB
Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
NikkyWilder_29475_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 223.6 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:14 AM #4175
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
XL Theater Every day, one of the guys here waxes poetically everyday about sweet boob meat. Karen Udders must be counted on for her contribution to the sweet boob meat squad. In this video, Karen cradles her quite sweet boob meat, then sucks a veiny rubber cock before taking it in hand and filling her love slit.
Model:
Karen Udders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KarenUdders_18287.wmv
File Size : 173.09 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
KarenUdders_18287.wmv - 173.1 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:15 AM #4176
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Chantal &amp The Ass Man Chantal Ray applied to SCORE (which also covers XL Girls) and one look at the snaps the Carolina cutie emailed was all it took. Chantal cuts past the chase herself, asking Al right off the snap if he wants to fuck her in the ass. How_s that for a first date with a total stranger? There_s not even time for you to get the popcorn unless you hit the pause button. Is it tight? Al asks. Nice and tight. She wants Al to feel how tight it is. Pulling aside her polka-dot panties, Al sticks a finger in Chantal_s upraised butthole and does a preliminary digital probing. She is good to go Chantal wants some cock in her mouth first and then between her cleavage. Plopping her great tits on top of his thighs, she sucks his dick hands-free, his cock bookmarked between her breasts. It_s a beautiful sight. Chantal wants her pussy filled first before Al can enter the un-forbidden zone and get his sausage cooked by this man-pleaser. Impressive when you consider how many long-experienced models have a no-entrance sign on their butts. When it comes to her satisfaction, Chantal says, As long as I_m kept wet, I_m good. Words to live by, Chantal is busty, very girly and horny and likes dick between her fat, big tits. What_s not to love?
Model:
Chantal Raye and Al B
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ChantalRaye_28057_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1122.86 MB
Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
ChantalRaye_28057_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:15 AM #4177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Tits, Tugs and Throat Allie Pearson is sitting on the couch with Brad, the lucky recipient of Allie_s generosity. Our cameraman asks this brunette looker what she_s going to be doing. I_m going to be giving a hand job and a blow job and wrapping my tits around some cock, Allie sweetly says with a laugh. The conversation turns to how Allie likes a guy to touch her ample endowments. This is obviously a two-hander. The cameraman recommends that Allie sit on Brad_s lap so he can squeeze, then lick and suck on them. Her top and bra disappear so we can gaze again at her rich, ripe yayas. Brad stands and drops pants and a kneeling Allie takes his cock between her lips. The camera perspective shifts from the third person view to P.O.V., the best angle for Tits &amp Tugs. Brad sits and Allie kneels between his legs, showing a happy enthusiasm for jacking, sucking and cleavage-crushing his knob. After she_s milked his balls all over her beautiful boobs with a kind of quick, butter-churning handwork, Allie lies back and fast-fingers her pussy, staring at the camera--a different way of handling a happy ending, for sure. Wow Whatta babe
Model:
Allie Pearson and Brad Hart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlliePearson_32223_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1532.46 MB
Duration : 00:28:22

Download VIDEO:
AlliePearson_32223_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:17 AM #4178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Making Fantasies Real: The Selah Rain Story The first thing Selah Rain does when she joins Nicky Rebel in bed is to suck his balls and dick, making loud lip-smacking sounds. Selah is very orally-oriented and loves the taste of the man-meat. With a woman like Selah, you_ve got to build up your supply of nut-juice because she likes to see a big load of cum shoot out of cocks. I need sex at least once a day at a minimum, said Selah. It_s a must for me. I masturbate multiple times a day. I enjoy pleasing myself. My favorite toy is a Oui vibrator. I_m very open sexually so I enjoy a lot of fetishes. But most of all, being a Dominatrix is my favorite fetish. I have fulfilled all but two of my sex fantasies: I_d love to fuck Drake and Denzel Washington.
Model:
Selah Rain and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SelahRain_37847_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1523.05 MB
Duration : 00:32:38

Download VIDEO:
SelahRain_37847_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:22 AM #4179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Milky Knockers We believe a naked girl_s place is the bedroom. And the bathroom. And the kitchen. And any other part of the house she wants to shake her huge titties in. Madison Lee was a web-cam girl and never posed for magazines, websites or DVD producers until we introduced ourselves. For this scene, Madison chose the kitchen. And near the end, she pleaded with the cameraman to pour a big glass of milk all over her chest while she toyed her hot pussy. He was able to do it while still manning the camera. How many guys get to pour a glass of milk over boobs upon request without their hands shaking?
Model:
Madison Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MadisonLee_22258_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 323.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:34

Download VIDEO:
MadisonLee_22258_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 323.7 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:24 AM #4180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
This Is Your Cock In Hayden Hayden is all yours. You are in the room with her. The camera is in your hands. You record Hayden blowing you. She_s on her knees to service you and drain your balls. This is the best way to photograph a girl sucking and fucking, and Hayden is an excellent cocksucker. She licks your dickhead with quick flicks, like her tongue is motorized and she makes those all-important slurping and lip-smacking sounds. It_s great how she cups and gently squeezes your balls. She talks while she sucks and that makes it even more exciting. Then she tit-fucks you. Her tits were made to rub cock. Those nipple piercings help to release a hormone that keeps her sexually excited 247. Hayden gets on her knees again so you can fuck her tits more vigorously, just the way you both like it. Now you get to shove it into her tight pussy. First while she_s on top so your hard-on can open her up. This makes her flip out. She_s in sexual ecstasy. Then she turns around so you can slap and squeeze her big, meaty ass. You place the camera to the side so you can use both hands to ram it to Hayden in doggie-style. And finally, the capper Hayden gets on her back so you can see her tits wobble, splay and bounce as you fuck her. She stares at you and begs for more thrusting. You slam her good and feel your mercury rising. Your nuts begin to twitch. You must pull out and spray her with your man-sauce. She rubs the goo into her tits and asks you if you_re glad you selected her to fuck. You_ve fucked her for over 27 minutes so Hayden must have inspired you.
Model:
Hayden and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Hayden_20204_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 778.31 MB
Duration : 00:27:48

Download VIDEO:
Hayden_20204_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 778.3 MB