Old 04-13-2024, 08:26 AM #4181
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Kamille Amora Wanted Cock Kamille Amora is hot to ride the pole. The world must not be deprived of this girl, her big boobs and her many skills that produce major boners. Kamille opens the show with a dance. The bodaciously buxom brunette is a popular stripper in Seattle and has her moves down. Tony watches and savors Kamille_s tantalizing undulations, her quivering 36I-cup mountains and her rotating rear. Burying his face between Kamille_s warm, soft hooters is a must. She pummels and grinds his face with her heavy knockers, the best punishment a man can get. Who wouldn_t want some of that action? Pulling down Miss Amora_s bra to expose her flesh cannons, he sucks on Kamille_s tawny nipples. They grow erect in his mouth. Kamille pushes him back on the couch. He waits for Kamille to unzip him and pull his pussy-pleaser out so she can give him a class-A blow job and tit-fucking before she mounts his saddle and rides him hard in cowgirl. Their first pole-position is only the beginning. Kamille is going to get every inch inside her, and once this hottie makes up her mind to get fucked, she owns you Another pussy-smash and tit-mash from this brash XL Girl out to make a splash.
Model:
Kamille Amora and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_30557_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1207.43 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:26

Download VIDEO:
KamilleAmora_30557_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:34 AM #4182
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Glowing Housewife Natalie Fiore has delivered her bundle of joy and we wish all best to the new mama and her baby. Our camera crew went back to see how Natalie is doing and to bring back new sets and videos. They were happy to report that all_s well in Fiore Land. Natalie_s baby-phat is beginning to diminish while her big tits remain massive and heavy. Natalie_s new role as a happy mother living in domestic bliss even left its mark on this scene as she tends to such exciting household routines as vacuuming and ironing. Still as horny as ever, Natalie needs to take five, relax and fap her always hot pussy and clit and squeeze her giant-size tits. Even new moms need to make that O-face between getting up to tend to the needs of the little one. Those hot mommy fantasies are boiling into overtime.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NatalieFiore_30860_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 417 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
NatalieFiore_30860_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 417.0 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:35 AM #4183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Feed Her Fuck Her Blooper Reel You might think that adult videos would have lots of flubs and goofs. Actually not, at least at TSG. The XL Girls especially are so good and so smooth at what they do (which is basically being themselves, not acting) that we were hard-pressed to find many bloopers, goof-ups or zany moments after going through over a dozen scenes. We did find Selena Castro (from The Best of Feed Her Fuck Her) making tacos in the kitchen and a few gonzo clips of Suga Squirtz and Rikki Waters. Bon appé-tit
Model:
Allysa Andrews, Kandi Kobain, Rikki Waters, Selena Castro, Suga Squirtz, Andy Mann, Commando, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : FeedHerFuckHerBlooper_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4
File Size : 29.24 MB
Duration : 00:01:31

Download VIDEO:
FeedHerFuckHerBlooper_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4 - 29.2 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:46 AM #4184
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Yo, Adriana, Time to Get It on Adriana Avalon immediately causes a condition afflicting the normal male. This condition is called lumpy pants. There_s only one cure. Adriana and girls like her have the cure. Adriana gets ready for a dirty ride, and this ride is in black and white. Adriana begins the show alone, dressed in a denim miniskirt, a tight top and heels. She lays back on the bed and works herself up while she waits for the fireman to arrive with his hose and put out the fire in her hot pussy. When the fireman arrives, Adriana_s huge 46-inch jugs are ready to be palmed and caressed. Her top is carefully moved aside so he can suck on those dark nipples encircled by wide areolas. Adriana_s nipples harden and elongate from the breast suction and rubbing. Adriana slides down her fuck friend to grind her tits against his package, then extracts his fuck-stick and lowers her head to place it between her succulent lips, hands-free. He holds her head in place as he pumps his dick in and out of Adriana_s mouth. Adriana gets on her hands and knees, her tits resting on his thigh, and lip-locks the cock, again hands-free, while he fucks her mouth. Getting on her back, Adriana is ready to be fucked between her soft, squeezable jugs. The head of his BBC enters Adriana_s mouth and she sucks it. It_s time for the sizzling brunette to be fucked. Spreading her legs, her fuck friend penetrates her cunt. She gasps from the first slow thrust in as the rigid tool fills her pink pocket.
Model:
Adriana Avalon and Asante Stone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AdrianaAvalon_27754_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1394.07 MB
Duration : 00:24:06

Download VIDEO:
AdrianaAvalon_27754_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:59 AM #4185
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Angel Of Sin Angel Sin from the Archives. 47-38-46 is not Angel Sin_s phone number. She busts-up a 38FF brassiere. Angel has a very pretty face so she turns heads wherever she goes. I always wear a bra except when I_m sleeping or fucking says Angel. She likes to go to dark restaurants for romantic dinners and likes confident guys. Angel has a dominant side and applies that side of her to femdom web cam shows on the Net. Angel speaks well, talks dirty and knows what to say. Some models don_t know what to say on-camera so they tend to be quiet. Angel knows exactly what we love to hear during a jack break.
Model:
Angel Sin
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelSin_21435_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 549.22 MB
Duration : 00:19:37

Download VIDEO:
AngelSin_21435_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 549.2 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 08:59 AM #4186
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Reflections of Sarah I_m a professional big-booby bouncer, said Sarah Rae. I don_t do it much when I_m walking, but sometimes when I_m sitting in a restaurant I do find myself doing it. It_s like second nature to me now. People stare at them...at me. I often stare at them myself. I always check myself out when I pass a mirror, and look down at them when I_m sitting down. A lot of guys like them and a lot of guys don_t. It was explained to me that when guys are younger, they really like them but they are more secretive about admitting it. But when they get older, they are not worried about showing it. I love my boobs and anybody who loves them. I wear a bra most of the time. Sometimes they can be annoying. I hate it when my boobs feel trapped. If I_m going out somewhere nice I will, but if it_s just running to the store, I don_t bother. Actually, I usually go naked at home. I do everything naked at home, even cooking.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_28042_1080p.mp4
File Size : 869.26 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
SarahRae_28042_1080p.mp4 - 869.3 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 09:26 AM #4187
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Why Guys Become Photographers Trinety G. is having some glamour shots taken by Carlos at his studio. It gets hot in there, and it_s not because of the lights. Things escalate and big-boobed Trinety decides to try posing topless. Carlos helps her, in a professional way, of course. His smooth moves warm her up even more, and when he pulls his telephoto lens out, Trinety_s mouth waters at the sight and her pussy tingles. Photography gives way to pleasure and excitement and Trinety goes down on Carlos. The shoot is temporarily postponed while Trinety_s mouth and cleavage get cock treatment. Before long, they_re banging like two honeymooners on the couch he_s fucked many other models on. This is why guys become photographers of hot girls and why many more guys want to become photographers. Shooting adult videos opened Trinety up. I_ve been able to express myself sexually and blossom into the real nympho I have always been Trinety explained.
Model:
Trinety Guess and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinetyG_32352_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1292.1 MB
Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
TrinetyG_32352_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 09:33 AM #4188
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Sofia Deluxe: The Girl With a Deluxe Body I was the girl with the largest breasts when I was growing up, and I still am the girl with the biggest breasts where I live, Sofia Deluxe said when we first met her. I am very proud of my boobs. One of the busty and Rubenesque Columbian stars XLGirls began photographing during our first visits to South America, Sofia Deluxe returns to the big show. Sofia_s looking as lovely as ever, still loves to show off her curves and big tits on-camera and enjoys making guys horny when they look at her. When I put on tight dresses, do my makeup and go dancing, I feel like a sexy goddess. I feel very sexy when I am on the dance floor and when I make love and look at myself in a mirror.
Model:
Sofia Deluxe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaDeluxe_39324_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1290.45 MB
Duration : 00:22:37

Download VIDEO:
SofiaDeluxe_39324_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 09:37 AM #4189
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Beauty &amp The Beach Here_s magnificent Jennica Lynn (February _14 Voluptuous covergirl) releasing her big boobs to you on the beach in the Caribbean by way of Florida by way of England by way of Sweden. Big boobs is the wrong term here. It_s a major understatement. Jennica is blessed with massive breasts. And they are correspondingly heavy. I think they weigh about 5 kilos all together, says Jennica. At 2.5 pounds to the kilo, that_s 12.5 pounds total breast weight. I weighed them I used the rope to a bath robe to tie them up and used a scale to weigh them. I was interested. They_re heavy. I wanted to know how much they weigh. Fantastic Previously, you_ve seen Jennica_s Come Along With Us video-log as she traveled to the island paradise, her kitchen play and her original Meet Jennica Lynn introduction plus the video Taking Her Measure. Now it_s time for this awesome beauty to hit the surf
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_29508_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 230.76 MB
Duration : 00:12:21

Download VIDEO:
JennicaLynn_29508_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 230.8 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 09:43 AM #4190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Erin Star: Lipstick Nipples Erin Star takes off her tight clothes and sexy bra and panties to show you her fleshy mommy body for your admiration. Erin leaves lipstick traces on her perky, supple nipples as she plays with her succulent, heavy-hanging tits and does a boob dance. She rubs her pussy, and after fingering her pink cookie, Erin fucks herself with a giant rubber cock. Making the jerk-off motion with her free hand, Erin instructs us to keep pace with her. Erin and big sister Helen are celebrities back home. Women and men admire us. We can_t go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. Some women are jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces. Erin said she_s the most outgoing of the two. We will see a guy and talk about him. Or I will say to Helen, _Do you like him?_ I think that is what most sisters do. Voluptuous magazine editor Dave calls Erin The girl with the dazzling sucklers.
Model:
Erin Star
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ErinStar_38050_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1003.18 MB
Duration : 00:19:34

Download VIDEO:
ErinStar_38050_1080p.mp4 - 1003.2 MB