Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 11:42 AM #42642
Модератор

Модератор

This one is for the good boys. A simple body worship clip , because I know just a glimpse of My body keeps you spending. You always come back for more. I 've got you hooked.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 11:56 AM #42643
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and Â*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It 's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don 't care if you love my wide , 9 1 /2 size foot because you aren 't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits , but you only want my dirty feet. Don 't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I 'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails , but I 'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention , but I 'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS - foot domme. barefoot , barefeet , humiliation , Point of view , POV , TerraMizu , brunette , dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:04 PM #42644
Модератор

Модератор

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don 't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI , JOE , twins , topless , strip tease , dancing , school girls )
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:13 PM #42645
Модератор

Модератор

You are so obsessed with My feet. As soon as you saw this clip you had to buy it right away. You got rock hard before it even finished downloading didn 't you? You are so addicted to stroking to My feet...
Go ahead , take your dick out and start jerking for My soft sexy soles. I just put lotion on My feet , it smells so good. They are so soft and pretty. You are completely controlled by My feet. You only stroke for My feet. You 're not even able to have sex because of your addiction to My feet. My feet have brainwashed you , all you can think about is stroking for My feet. The only thing that really turns you on is thinking about My feet. Luckily for you , I make a lot of foot videos and you have to get every single one. You can 't miss any of them , you have to watch them all.
This video is Part 1 of a series that every foot addict has to watch! Amazingly hot JOI with edging and brainwashing.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:24 PM #42646
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kimberly Moss is a foot domination professor. When he enters , he can hardly believe that she 's in charge of the classroom , but he quickly finds out that shes in total control. She dangles her high heel in front of his desk , telling the student that her feet are sore from a long day. She orders him to remove her shoe , kiss her foot , and begin massaging her sole. He seems unsure as she demands he get on his knees and continue worshipping her feet. Before he can protest , she jams her toes in his mouth , gagging him with her foot. Rubbing her feet all over his face and shoving her toes in his mouth again , she insists he remove his clothes. Once he strips , she gives him a foot job , rubbing his cock with her feet and getting obviously turned on herself. She opens her blouse to show off sexy lingerie underneath before ordering him to fuck her feet while she watches. When she tells him to cum , he quickly follows instruction , earning himself an A + in foot worship.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:31 PM #42647
Модератор

Модератор

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it 's such an intense , total body form of domination. There 's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It 's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way , and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You 've always been curious about breath play , but it 's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It 's a gentle introduction , focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms , rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don 't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed , and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It 's not to be believed until it 's experienced. So let 's get started...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 12:57 PM #42648
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape , size , soles , everything. They truly are perfect , aren 't they? Well go ahead , jerk off to them , I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 01:01 PM #42649
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't say no...you might as well admit you love feet too much. So much feet have become an obsession of yours...you just can 't stop jerking off to sexy small feet like mine! Can they get any better....all natural , high arches and I have so many layers of dirty on them saved up for a good licking session!
Be thankful I went out of my way to make my feet extra dirty for you...it makes you serving me all that much better. Cleaning my nasty feet actually shows me how devoted you are to pleasing me. As a bonus I 'll tease you with my big boobs and I know that pervert side of you will love peeking up my skirt!
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-21-2019, 01:10 PM #42650
Модератор

Модератор

Bow down and beg to worship My feet. Its completely apparent how much My sexy feet control your mind. I tease and mock you with My sexy pink toes. I 'll allow you to worship My feet only if you beg
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile