Old 06-22-2019, 11:11 PM #42951
Модератор

Модератор

A shiny , tiny two piece on my sexy curves with fishnets deserves every mans worship. I love describing how incredible shiny looks on my huge boobs and perfect round booty. Also how complementing my fishnets are on my long legs. Its irresistible , you have to stroke and worship me , perfection.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:14 PM #42952
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?!..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:15 PM #42953
Модератор

Модератор

I 've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You 're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish.
see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here : https ://iwantclips.com /store /80492 /Goddess -Cassandra -POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:35 PM #42954
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual , seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers , but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body , luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice , reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you , being so horny , and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves , follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that , for once , is not about your own pleasure , but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:37 PM #42955
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven 't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:39 PM #42956
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you 're really thinking about in class.
Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:40 PM #42957
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny dress and my juicy shiny lips are about to captivate you and turn you into my shiny addict , Hooked on me , You simply cannot resist submitting to me like this. I get so deep into your brain , i completely take over. Fully obedient , submissive and weak.. in the palm of my hand , my captivated shiny addict. You can 't take your eyes off me already....mesmerised.
Use mark up at the checkout :
WEAKAF = 50 %
EXTRAWEAKAF = 100 %
BANKRUPTME = 500 %
BANKRPUTME1000 = 1000 %
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:43 PM #42958
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times ] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis , doesn 't it? It 's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed-Fantasy. It 's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh , so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits , peachy ass , long legs...you 're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you , aren 't you? I mindfuck you into submission , explaining why I really don 't think it 's a good idea that I show you my pussy , given that you 're an innocent little virgin. Don 't you think it 'd ruin your 'sex life ', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I 'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I 'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I peel off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits , even as I drop my thong , fully nude in front of you , you might find yourself looking away , wanting to retain your innocence after all...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:45 PM #42959
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle , but the big one has a band -aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late , Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She 's embarrassed that her feet smell , and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy , she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other , she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly , her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain , she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time , Jacquelyn 's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening ,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes , she realizes she 's stuck and can 't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage , she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling , she steps on something sharp , but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly , she removes the toe -cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid , she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time , she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table , her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final Yelp!

OTHER KEYWORDS - pranks , practical jokes , smell fetish , foot smelling , , one foot hopping , sleeping fetish , bandaid fetish , jeans , nightgown , Jacqueline Velvets , blondes , blond , blond , slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 11:45 PM #42960
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess April - iwantclips

Models: Goddess April

Duration: 8 min 59 s