Old 06-23-2019, 08:37 PM #43221
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:44 PM #43222
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:45 PM #43223
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:47 PM #43224
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:54 PM #43225
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:56 PM #43226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 08:59 PM #43227
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:00 PM #43228
Модератор

Модератор

lets get started
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:05 PM #43229
Модератор

Модератор

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 09:05 PM #43230
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today. [[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrix” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario: The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us captive males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!” None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet! (Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my ****er pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile