Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4361
Модератор

Модератор

I love the smell and taste of your shit. I am very eccentric woman with a penchant for shit!!!
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.78 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4362
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wearing a 3 day smelly thong filled with pee stains and skid marks i slide them down and tell you how i want to make them even more stinker.
i pee and poo on the toilet before showing you my dirty arsehole
i slide my pants back up and wipe my dirty buthole on my thong.
i then show you how soiled it is before giving you a joi and to cum deep inside my arse
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4363
Модератор

Модератор

Heres the Part 2 I promised! Eew it was so weird to put back on my nasty white panties already filled with the huge load of shit from after my bike ride. And yep, I was right, I had to shit again later in the day!
Watch the already huge first dump get covered in another massive poop.Im straining and pushing for about 3 minutes and there are lots of nice crackly shitting noises. :O) When I am finished, I stand up and shake around the massive double poop load in my panties for you, its so BIG!!!! Two loads, one panty LOL.
I peed on the floor too cuz well, that happens sometimes that you have to piss when you poop :O)
Then I take the panties off an of course I show you the heavy load sretching out my panties, and then zoom in on the 2 different-colored piles (LOL I ate different things, of course the two loads are different colors :OP). HUGE FREAKING SHIT!!! Have fun!
***I have saved and frozen the double shit load panties if you are interested in purchasing the double load :O). Send me a private message to discuss!***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 73.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4364
Модератор

Модератор

Hab mir von nem Freund auf die Hand scheissen lassen und ihm dann der Arsch damit eingeschmiert. Dann habe ich ihm seinen vollgeschissenen Arsch ausgeleckt während er über meinem Gesicht gekniet hat. Als ich damit fertig war durfte er mir noch in mein KV-verschmiertes Gesicht spritzen.
Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4365
Модератор

Модератор

i am out having a drink when you keep staring at me. i threaten to get your teeth kicked in or you eat my shit
Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 800
Format: MPEG-PS
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 PM #4366
Модератор

Модератор

Hello our dear, beloved fans. Today on the video you will see Carolina and Alice, who are engaged in dirty games with a rubber phalos. The friends decided that they really missed anal games and today they are doing just that. They in turn become cancer on the chair, and a friend fucks her in the anal. The first wanted to be Caroline, so Alice fucked Caroline a big rubber member. During this, Carolina nasrat member and Alice smeared poop on Carolinas ass. Carolina and nakakala and wrote, and Alice fucked Carolina in a dirty ass. Then the girls changed places and already Karolina fucked Alice in anal. Alice likes it very much, she gladly takes a big, long dick into anal and when Karolina pulls him out of anal, you see a big hole and Alice's rosette. Carolina did so many times and when Alice already nasrat and wrote, Caroline continued to fuck Alisa in a dirty ass and show you Alice's opened rosette. Here are some interesting fun girls had today. Thank you, our dear ones, for not forgetting us and visiting our store. We love you and always wait !!!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:26 PM #4367
Модератор

Модератор

(4min, 27sec)
**Please message me if youd like to buy the shit in jeans from this video**
I had to high-tail it home after doing a little shopping, I barely made it into the house before I had to drop down over the edge of the bed to let out my urgent desperate painful shit into my sexy star jeans!
Pretty much no talking at all, so it is like you are spying on me coming home to a desperate embarrassing situation! LOTS of grunting, straining, squeezing sounds as I let out a creamy mushy huge load into my jeans! I couldnt hold it any longer!
Watch me enter my place in a hurry and lickety-split drop down and start pushing and pushing.then I get up and you can see the nasty chocolate smear on my ass as I pull my jeans down. Then you get to see the smashed load in the ass of my jeans on the floor.
Spy on me shitting in my pants, keep quiet when you cum!
Old 06-09-2019, 06:27 PM #4368
Модератор

Модератор

I frantically peel off my panties and dump a huge creamy turdand then smear my whole body with shit while dirty talking you throughoutI have a LOT of fun covering myself in my filth, showing off my hot smelly body and cumming with shit in my mouth and completely covered in my own waste!! I do a little shit-dance on the poop-slicked floor, this scat slut likes having her dirty fun!!
Old 06-09-2019, 06:27 PM #4369
Модератор

Модератор

My friends Olga and Alice decided to have a dirty show in which we will coat shit our friend Carolina . To us in visitors came Carolina and we heard a it our plan , Carolina thought and agreed to . We came to the room at us all except Carolina had clothes on and Carolina was totally naked, first Carolina posing for you clean, showing you ass, Boobs, pussy, after the demonstration Carolina sits on the floor and first I shit on Carolina naked on Carolinas body drains shit , after me Carolinas naked body shits Alice , and at the end Olga . Carolina all in shit and my friends began to smear shit on the body of Carolinas legs belly pussy, ass, Breasts, Carolina all in shit, after we finished smearing the Carolina shit Carolina poses for you all in shit , Carolina walks around the room , takes different poses in one word arranges an erotic show for you .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:28 PM #4370
Модератор

Модератор

I found my favorite pajama in a box with old clothes. I wore this pajamas until my 12 years.Now I want to spoil these pants with you ?
I piss and shit in my pants. Shit is soft and watery. Im fucking my ass with fingers to get more shit,smearing shit on my ass, put my pants on my dirty ass and kneaded by my hands so that the shit filtered through the fabric. Im gonna rip my pants now fuck ass and smear shit on ass, pussy and tits.
Now I can safely say farewell forever to my favorite pajamas xD
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile