Old 06-26-2019, 11:23 AM #44491
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been jerking off for years , almost your entire life , lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it 's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn 't super kinky you just can 't cum nearly as hard! That 's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again , don 't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what 's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff P0ppers , DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can 't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:24 AM #44492
Модератор

Модератор

You love My tits and can 't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you 're an idit loser and don 't deserve to even look at them , never mind touch them. You know you 'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits , but you can 't sto buying every clip. You can 't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it 's just a stupid dream. I 'd never let you near Me , not ever. You 're stuck , paying and jerking forever.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:24 AM #44493
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It 's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy , creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It 's all about overwhelming your senses , enjoying , savoring , and playing with every single drop of your load. We 'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You 'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice , big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative , detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It 's going to get messy. You 'll gargle and drool cum for me. You 'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You 'll have cum all over your face and body , and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach , by the time we 're finished. You hadn 't realized just how much you love your own cream , how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess , until I 've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:26 AM #44494
Модератор

Модератор

I am working and same time my feet are doing their own play. I dangle my high heels , cross my legs and play with my shoes. You look at me and you think I don ´t see you staring at me and getting hard. I let you peak for some time till I turn at you. I make you come closer and and show me how hard that cock is for me!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:32 AM #44495
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers.. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole.. do you want to jerk too?
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:37 AM #44496
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you 've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep , stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you.
FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ YAHOO.COM CATEGORY : CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , JOI , SLUT TRAINING , BRATTY PRINCESS ,MIND FUCK , MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS , FEMDOM POV , DOMINATION , CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION , GODDESS WORSHIP , COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS , CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:38 AM #44497
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Encouragement , CEI , CEI Encouragement , JOI , CUM Countdown , Sensual Domination , Jerk Off Encouragement , Masturbation Instruction , Goddess Worship , Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:43 AM #44498
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator , before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys , before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:43 AM #44499
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:44 AM #44500
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for some naughty stripping and dirty talk to make that facial the best it can be!? open wide because I 'm going to count you down until you can 't handle it any more.....
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 55.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile