Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9f1a083321144
Old 12-21-2020, 07:45 PM #44604
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Ideal World

My Ideal World

Description:
My.Ideal.World.XXX.720p.WEBRip.MP4-VSEX
Cast: Krissy Lynn, Phoenix Marie, Nikki Benz, Natasha Nice, Shawna Lenee, Jenna Presley, Veronica Rayne, Riley Evans, Jessica Lynn, Tanya James, Brooke Belle, Angelina Ash, Kerry Louise

It's a man's world.

Cast: Angelina Ash, Brooke Belle, Jenna Presley, Jessica Lynn, Kerry Louise, Krissy Lynn, Natasha Nice, Nikki Benz, Phoenix Marie, Riley Evans, Shawna Lenee, Tanya James, Veronica Rayne

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/44994fce441df
Old 12-21-2020, 07:45 PM #44605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pure Taboo - Paige Owens

Pure Taboo - Paige Owens

Description:
Paige Owens - Please Be Gentle
Released: July 14, 2020

PLEASE BE GENTLE
Virgin Teen Is Seduced By Bully's Dad After Harsh Poolside Prank

Alice (Paige Owens) is a shy, nerdy girl who is trying to put herself out there a bit more. When she's invited to a pool party by a popular girl named Lexi, she thinks that this is the perfect chance.

When she arrives, she feels incredibly out of place as Lexi and the others greet her. It quickly becomes apparent that she's only there for the partygoers to bully. She's at a loss of what to do but finally decides to get out of there before things get worse, although it's already too late. Before she can escape, one of the bullies pushes her into the pool as they all stand around and jeer.

As Alice hauls herself out of the water, a sobbing mess, the party is broken up by Lexi's dad, Raymond (Tommy Pistol). Raymond is furious at his daughter and sends everyone home. He helps Alice inside to get a warm change of clothes, disappointed with Lexi's actions, although it's not entirely unexpected.

Alice learns that Raymond isn't a happy family man. He doesn't get along with Lexi, who is just as awful as her mother. No, he likes girls like Alice... Smart, sweet, innocent girls.

Alice becomes uncomfortable when Raymond starts buttering her up, acting as though he KNOWS her, though he claims it's because he used to be like her -- or at least more like her than Lexi. He thinks Alice is perfect the way she is and that she shouldn't try to be something she's not. She doesn't need to be like Lexi. In fact, it'd be a whole lot better if she wasn't.

Alice starts to fall under Raymond's spell, though tries to resist. It sounds like he's trying to get with her and he's still a married man! Plus she's a virgin... But Raymond insists that none of this matters. Besides, she should lose her virginity to a more experienced man that can take good CARE of her... Someone like HIM. Doesn't that sound nice?

Alice is tempted, wanting to be the center of attention for once because of something positive, but she already took one chance today that didn't pay off... Will THIS time be different?

Cast: Paige Owens

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6e8c8fe77facf
Old 12-21-2020, 07:48 PM #44606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Wet Butts - Abella Danger

Big Wet Butts - Abella Danger

Description:
Abella Danger - So Fresh & So Clean
Released: May 1, 2020

Watch Abella Danger get wet and soaped up in the shower, scrubbing and twerking her perfect ass under hot water. Once Abella dries off, she oils herself up, making her skin glisten before Johnny The Kid enters and finishes what she's started, giving her the hardcore anal fucking she's been waiting for!

Cast: Abella Danger

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f351b6ecf29f3
Old 12-21-2020, 07:49 PM #44607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exploited College Girls - Katie Carmine

Exploited College Girls - Katie Carmine

Description:
Katie Carmine - 23 Years Old
Released: June 25, 2020

Today we have 23year old redhead Katie Carmine for you and she's making up for lost time. Katie is a late bloomer losing her virginity at 20 and having her first kiss at 18! Don't hear that very often these days but trust me, when asked how many guys she's fucked since she replied, "Oh it's a lot. I don't even know the number." Yeah I'd say you're making up for lost time because she revealed that number to me back at the hotel. It's a hundred or more so go get'em Katie. Katie's also a self-proclaimed slutty girl and we love it. We're all sluts Katie and welcome to the fun club. Let's see, I hate to break this news but Katie's also not a genuine redhead...

Sorry ginger lovers, but she is a genuine first timer who usually finds all her hookups on tinder and likes one night stands to satisfy those carnal urges and Katie's got a big surprise for all of them. Well let's just say BUSH ALERT and I do mean BUSH! Yes that pretty pink pussy has NEVER BEEN SHAVED before and even after 18 years of shooting 1st timers Katie is my first to let me shave those never been trimmed lips, and I have to admit, I dug it. Now this girl loves sex, wants sex, and needs sex. Badly, and Jay forgoes the usual car sex after seeing just how bushy that bush was in the car and races back to the hotel room for moi to clean that slit up and make it pretty. So once back at the hotel it's revealed to me that I get the honors and I jump at the opportunity to shave this girl for the first time and I have to say, I like my handy work. Both Katie and Jay approve also and she thinks she will start keeping it smooth down there from now on. Now to say Katie likes sex is an understatement and after we set that pussy free and let those lips breath, things get started with our lovely naked on the bed? Why have her get dressed again right? This girl is primed and ready to go as soon as she sees a hard cock and I never would have guessed all the firsts for this girl today. She's never masturbated before, never had any butt play, never rimmed a guy's ass before, never been DP'd with toys before or let 2 guys do things to her before. We took care of all that today and let our little Katie show us just how good she can suck and fuck. As Jay kept saying, "I was not expecting this today" but was pleasantly surprised at how "not" shy and super sexual and open minded our Katie was. Even I got into the fun a little, getting to rub that sweet pussy as she sucked off Jay on her way to 7 orgasms and more than doubling her old record of 3 in one fuck session. Katie may come across shy and inexperienced but her enthusiasm and willingness to please and do everything we told her to do for her first sex on camera more than made this a fantastic shoot. Oh and if I didn't say, Katie is an expert cock sucker... She is. She can suck a cock with the best of them and she also found out she digs tonguing ass. So sit back and enjoy Katie. We did.

Cast: Katie Carmine

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6509371e988c5
Old 12-21-2020, 07:50 PM #44608
Модератор

Модератор

Default True Anal Training # 2

True Anal Training # 2

Description:
True.Anal.Training.2.DiSC1.XXX.DVDRip.x264-HORNDOGS
True.Anal.Training.2.DiSC2.XXX.DVDRip.x264-HORNDOGS
Cast: AJ Applegate, Emily Willis, Kissa Sins, Anastasia Knight

Dirty-talking sphincter sluts enjoy hard sodomy in True Anal Training #2. Mike Adriano leads the girls through oiled-up buttfucking complete with intense rectal gaping, drooling ass-to-mouth blowjobs and steaming anal creampies. Kissa Sins winks her asshole in anticipation of an orgasmic dick-down. She sticks a big purple toy up her butt, and hung Mike replaces it with his fat cock. He fucks her hard and leaves her asshole full of sperm...

Cute in braces, blonde Anastasia Knight exposes her young pussy. Mike fingers her butthole playfully and then stuffs in his meat. She gives a rim job, smiling big as lube covers her face! In high stilettos, cock-hungry Emily Willis flaunts her round rear and flat stomach. She pulls her hair back to deliver sloppy fellatio. Mike teases her bunghole and then switches holes for some hot twat fucking. Blonde beauty AJ Applegate allures with her beautiful blue eyes and long, strutting legs. Mike squeezes her butt cheeks and douses them in oil. AJ spasms and squirts in orgasm as Mike passionately eats her tight pussy. See hot face sitting, ass fucking, rectal gaping and a dripping anal creampie!

Cast: AJ Applegate, Anastasia Knight, Emily Willis, Kissa Sins

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/492720d7d113d
Old 12-21-2020, 07:51 PM #44609
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tushy - Gabbie Carter & LaSirena69

Tushy - Gabbie Carter & LaSirena69

Description:
Gabbie Carter & LaSirena69 - Shower Sirens
Released: August 16, 2020

Mick brings Gabbie home to meet his chanteuse wife, Antonella. While mick fixes a drink, Gabbie wanders off, following Antonella's voice toward the shower, where Antonella seduces her while mick watches.

Cast: Gabbie Carter, La Sirena 69, La Sirena69, Lasirena 69, LaSirena69

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/386c1f8c2a953
Old 12-21-2020, 07:51 PM #44610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roccos Intimate Castings # 33

Roccos Intimate Castings # 33

Description:
Roccos.Intimate.Castings.33.XXX.DVDRip.x264-WOP
Cast: Mia Linz, Mai

Rocco's Intimate Castings #33 contains more boys, because I try to put some balance between myself and other guests in special roles. I love the scene with May and Raul Costa, probably my preferred one. I also love the scene with Candy XO so much. - Rocco Siffredi

Cast: Mia Linz

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4725eb1940508