Old 06-26-2019, 06:19 PM #44771
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It 's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:19 PM #44772
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less , so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser , and you have never aimed high , as we both know , you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect , perky tits. They are so round , full , soft , and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits , because you are that much of a loser , or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits , perky tits , bratty tits , the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped , to have your hard -earned ca $h spent on them , to be adored , loved. You know you need to see them , need to drool over them , need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife 's /girlfriend 's pair , haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark -Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25 % LOVEALLEX25 50 % LOVEALLEX50 100 % LOVEALLEX100 200 % LOVEALLEX200 400 % LOVEALLEX400 1000 % LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44773
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't decide what makes you more weak , can you?

Is it our latex clad bodies , or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you?

The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply , inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes...

Whichever it is , that 's exactly what you will find here , two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex , taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion...

Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout :

Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
True devotees will use MTNRUIN
LOSERSTAX
WANKTAX
SMALLDICKTAX
FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44774
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah , I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy , things have changed. Yep , now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny , doesn 't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44775
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum , wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44776
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit , you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can 't help yourself , you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm , but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44777
Модератор

Модератор

Q -tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me , you 're almost a pro , so just make sure to have some lube ready and I 'll decide the rest...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44778
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass , I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You ” to see how Steed earned this special treat ).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well -trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole …but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip , Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship , revealing my dark red lace panties and round , irresistible ass. He doesn 't hesitate to dive right in , burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual , I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who 's boss , that I am his God , that he is my property , that my ass owns him , et cetera …in short , I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion : I win ; you lose. That 's right - I am always the winner ; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip , what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see , I 've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that 's precisely what he did.

If you 're one of the many ass freaks out there , this clip is a must -have ; you 've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100 % genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24 /7 Female -Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model , pretender , or ‘insta -domme '), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44779
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy , shiny red pvc dress , fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots , I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:20 PM #44780
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there , go get that new bottle of P0ppers. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you 'll give me exactly what I demand of you , without hesitation. Once you confess , you will see life is much better.

I 'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way , thats just how this works.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile