Old 06-26-2019, 07:23 PM #44831
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you 're invited. I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:25 PM #44832
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man 's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl 's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can 't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:26 PM #44833
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off , like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load , the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:27 PM #44834
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm honestly more turned on than you , I 'm sadistic about how you 'll jerk , I can 't help myself , you need punishment , your cock and balls are begging for it , don 't wuss out , I 'm sure you 're shy about it , but you 're ultimately my Squeeze toy , I 'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me , it makes me giggle and push you deeper , this time it 'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it , how long before you wince out , having your cock beat blue , stroking is just one of the sexy things I 'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you ,mutt , grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after , will I make you do more than you can , whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:29 PM #44835
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request ~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:29 PM #44836
Модератор

Модератор

Who knew you 'd really be so weak for sexy girl 's dangling shoes in front of your face.. Sure I can use this against you. that is what you want , right? Use your weakness and let you enjoy while being completely submitted to me. Don 't even try to pretend that you are scared. Nothing bad can happen to you , I will take a good care of you , because I know exactly how to make good things happen.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:32 PM #44837
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says , you 'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:32 PM #44838
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:33 PM #44839
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating , no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses ,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body , shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release , you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been , get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:36 PM #44840
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile