Old 06-26-2019, 10:04 PM #44931
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:05 PM #44932
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me (Marc -Andr é), seduce me , get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it! So you get me in a room and seductively , you tell you want see me naked , don 't be shy , no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock! Circumcised , you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot!. I 'm ok because you promise it 's just for you... Also , once i 'm on the bed naked , you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I 'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back? You have to do everything i tell you to do! I have no choice to accept , if not everyone will see me naked... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come , by telling me i don 't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc -Andr é and for you clothes , i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:08 PM #44933
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment ) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules ; condoms must be worn , no cumming inside the women , no pictures , etc. In the early phase of the arrangement , my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor 's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom , he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife 's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird , but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman 's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra , and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session , but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough , especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty , but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter , a few of the rules were also broken ; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on , but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie , and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife , he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties , but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife 's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed , feeling a bit uncomfortable , and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:11 PM #44934
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn 't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You 've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can 't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you 're favorite **** with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You 're not going anywhere , ever.

Consists of : tit worship , big tits , boob worship , big boobs , bouncing boobs , cleavage , goddess worship , femdom , female domination , tease goddess , mind fuck , sub training , slave training , JOI , Jerk off instruction , cock tease , sensual domination , body worship , sensual goddess , female supremacy ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:12 PM #44935
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I 've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there 's a (small ) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me , so I 'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass , stripping off my miniskirt , switching up my outfits , and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction , I 've designed today 's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games , which you 'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor , and it 's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging , and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:15 PM #44936
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you , maybe it will be , keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:17 PM #44937
Модератор

Модератор

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store , I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:20 PM #44938
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:21 PM #44939
Модератор

Модератор

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection , and your mind will be blown when you discover I 'm only 18. I know how weak you are , and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can 't get enough. I 'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You 'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 10:26 PM #44940
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not , I 'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers , a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I 've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load , and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long , hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You 're so close to coming , you can 't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It 's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can 't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You 're so close to the big moment , and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up , you look at my nearly naked body , and you 're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn 't even a question now , because it 's no longer a choice. It 's become a need. The only thing you can think is please , please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile