Old 06-26-2019, 11:17 PM #44981
Модератор

Модератор

Your biggest turn on is a hot , thick , strong woman. Knowing she is more powerful than even YOU makes that cock throb. Seeing and hearing about my transformation from a teeny , tiny skinny girl to a powerful , strong , athletic woman makes you weak! As I try on my old clothes from my weak , skinny days I talk about how confident I am now. How I LOVE being stronger than everyone I know! Seeing my old tiny sized clothes barely fitting around my large , toned glutes and tiny tops barely covering my giant tits will sure to make you lose it!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 46.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:19 PM #44982
Модератор

Модератор

You 're wearing a bikini and tell me you 're excited to fuck me. I tell you that I have something to confess ; you ask what it is , and I tell you that I 'm still a virgin. You make fun of me for how big a loser I am. You can see how desperate I am for your body --how I would do anything to be with you. You can see that I 'm hard , looking at your incredible body and drooling like a loser virgin. You feel sorry for me , being a 30 year old virgin , but you also say that I look like the type of guy who would be pathetic premature ejaculator , and you can 't stand premature ejaculators. So you make a deal : you 're going to let me jerkoff to you and if I can make last 3 minutes , you 'll let me finally know the pleasure of sticking my virgin cock inside a gorgeous woman. You tell me to pull out my cock , and start laughing at how small it is. You start timing. You make fun of what a loser I am , how desperate I am to be with you. You tease me with your breasts , and make fun of how stupid I look , how this is probably the highlight of my life. After about two minutes , you can see that I 'm really excited , and you start teasing me with your cleavage. I explode everywhere. You mock how pathetic I am. While you 're mocking me you see I 'm already getting hard again. You give me one more chance , but this time you 're really going to make it difficult : you 're going to be topless. You tell me to start jerking again and continue mocking me. After another two minutes , you can see I won 't last. I cum again.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:19 PM #44983
Модератор

Модератор

You 've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:20 PM #44984
Модератор

Модератор

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why , is it? Big , round , firm , natural tits. Mmmm. There isn 't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let 's be honest , you 'll never get to see a better pair. You 'll never , ever get to touch a better pair. Never , never. I wouldn 't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn 't let you near them , right? That 's why you sit here , drooling ofver my dreamy tits , coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy , the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:21 PM #44985
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a naughty son , I see you and your lil friends always staring at my round tits all the time , Do you jerk to your Step-Mom 's tits at night in your bed? in the morning in the shower? I know you do , you filthy perv! Well you 're going to worship mommie 's titties in real life now! I 'm going to make you jerk to your mommie 's titties , the humiliation will be much to much to bare! OR are you turned on by the humiliation? I suppose you are since you 're such a filthy perv!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:22 PM #44986
Модератор

Модератор

You 're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They 're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You 've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I 'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
Markup Codes :
25 % PRINCESSARIELLE
50 % WORSHIPARIELLE
75 % BRAINLESS
100 % STUPIDFUCKTAX
Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:23 PM #44987
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:25 PM #44988
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica : Use these MARKUP codes!

40 % increase code : PayVeronicaVixen
100 % increase code : GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:25 PM #44989
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you 'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time , you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don 't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can 't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:26 PM #44990
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don 't deserve. Your 'sex life ' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke , yourself , with your hand. As and when , i command you to. Lets face it , you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate , stroking , loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile