Old 06-26-2019, 11:29 PM #44991
Модератор

Модератор

You 've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser , the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50 % NYLAFANBOY 100 % NYLAGOODBOY 500 % ADDICTED2NYLA 1000 % BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:30 PM #44992
Модератор

Модератор

I am truly disgusted loser. Your small dick is REALLY small! Smaller than my finger. At least my finger is useful and can please a woman , but your dick can 't even do the work of a finger! What am I supposed to do with it? Lick it like a Tic -Tac?? Gross! Maybe it will get bigger as I show off how sexy I am. C 'mon loser , stroke it and get it as big as possible! Get it up! Is that all? Ewwwwwwww , the only way you can talk to me is if you start spending because your small dick grosses me out!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:34 PM #44993
Модератор

Модератор

It 's not just the sound , though you 're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No , it 's the whole look , My eyes widening in disbelief , lips parting in a haughty smirk , brows slanted upward in incredulity. God , I 'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can 't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it , giggling without abandon , a hand over My face , pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You 'd do anything for that effect , for that rush you get when you amuse Me ; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter , and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can 't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25 % - RipME 50 % - PunishME 75 % screwME 100 % abuseME 1000 % - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:34 PM #44994
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st Jerk As I Do clip so here 's Pt 2. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again as I feel it throb. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don 't cum until I say so. I know you 've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I 'll control every motion , stroke , and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let 's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:35 PM #44995
Модератор

Модератор

I know you have a weak spot for my shiny body. Everything that glitters and sparkles makes you want to give up control. Just watch and see , slave. Its turns you on so much watching my shiny body move around seductively. Touch your cock to my instructions and fall under my spell. You are such a loser for my shiny curves!!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 624 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:36 PM #44996
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts , legs and arms strapped , chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture ; he truly doesn 't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber , shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers ; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up , twirling a finger around his tip , using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft ; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm ; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement , his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it , I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers , forcing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he 's going to cum , so desperate ; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:37 PM #44997
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven 't noticed you aren 't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I 'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I 'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:38 PM #44998
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER :
OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY 

MYSLAVE 

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:40 PM #44999
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while , and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home , he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I 'm annoyed , but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum -stained panties. That 's right , sissy , jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while , I tire of looking at sissy 's pathetic cock , and don 't let him finish. Then I tell him something that 's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You 'll have to watch... Cuckolding , Sissy Training , Chastity , Panty Fetish , Femdom POV , Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 11:43 PM #45000
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don 't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It 's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen , hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile