Old 06-27-2019, 12:37 AM #45041
Модератор

Модератор

You 're int0xicated and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke , drink , sniff... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:37 AM #45042
Модератор

Модератор

So we have been dating for a little while now and I just cant wait to fuck you and nows the time im all dressed up in a sexy outfit for you and im so excited to get a good hard fucking I strip and im ready for your cock come on stop teasing and put it in I want to feel your cock , what you have put it in what the fuck its so small i cant feel it lol oh dear I cant help but laugh and humiliate you with your small cock im mean its useless hahahah use appropriate code loser4jess 15 % markup alwaysaloser 100 % markup maximumloser 1000 % markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:38 AM #45043
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I 've had my eye on Laz for some time now , but he refuses to budge. I 've done all I can do from afar : worn low -cut blouses , bent over in front of him during meetings. But he 's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting &amp ; call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on , and I 'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets &amp ; he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot &amp ; my leg on his leg. I 'm his boss , and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face , he can 't resist. He grabs me &amp ; I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I 'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again , but again he 's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants &amp ; start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists &amp ; that only turns me on even more , makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage , pushing me away , pleading with me , telling me no. But I can 't take no for an answer , and his resistance only turns me on even more until I 'm ravenous with lust. When he relents , it makes it that much more meaningful. He 's mine now. I will tease him &amp ; seduce him every chance I get : in meetings , when we 're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over &amp ; over again , and now that 's he 's tasted my sweet sexuality , there 's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback : "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good , both of your performances were awesome , and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:38 AM #45044
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze into my intense eyes as you hit that w33d. Take the heavy smoke deep into your hungry bloodstream. Enjoy the euphoric lightness of your mind spiraling down and away , down into my gentle grasp. Your cock hardens. Take another big hit and grow harder , harder , harder still. Your thoughts focus , like a tunnel , narrowing in on me and only me. You can 't tear your eyes away from my body as you get higher , and higher , and higher still. All you can do is let my words wash over you. All you can do is worship me. All you can do is jerk that horny cock and get even more fucked up.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 27 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:38 AM #45045
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well , I 'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope , Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I 'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring
A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing , to make sure you don 't think about going there horny , if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:39 AM #45046
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once I know you are getting extremely close , I tell you I am going to countdown from 10 , and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:43 AM #45047
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you , taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick , it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:43 AM #45048
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress1ChloeRose - iwantclips

Models: Mistress1ChloeRose

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:44 AM #45049
Модератор

Модератор

There are 4 stages in the sexual response cycle ; Excitement , Plateau , Orgasm & Resolution. Today I 'll tease & talk you through these phases , as we explore which is the most exciting place to be. I know you want to cum so badly , but I just love to keep you hard , keep you aching , keep you dripping and on the edge , and I think by the the end of this clip you might just agree with me that it 's best to stay there. I can be very persuasive , when gyrating my hips in eyelash lace lingerie...I can be very persuasive when you 're distracted by my nipples slipping out of this bra...I can be very persuasive when you 're at your hardest and horniest , so much so that you might end up denying yourself indefinitely...Don 't cum. Stay hard. Enjoy a perpetual plateau.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 12:45 AM #45050
Модератор

Модератор

Angela walks in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She sees how lean and muscular she is and is instantly turned on by herself. She can feel her cock getting bigger so she starts to stroke it as she flexes and watches her muscles in the mirror. She strokes and flexes until she has to grab both hands to stroke her cock. She strokes it until she explodes all over her hard pecs and abs with an explosive orgasmic milky cum shot. #STRAP -ON #MASTURBATION #FLEXING #ORGASM #CUM #FLEXING #BICEPS #MUSCLE CONTROL #ROLE PLAY #TABOO #POWERFUL WOMEN #BOOB BOUNCING #MUSCLE TALK #VEINS #MUSCULAR WOMEN
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile