Old 06-27-2019, 04:38 AM #45221
Модератор

Модератор

Don 't think I don 't know exactly what I 'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning , I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it , I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts , and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
I know.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:41 AM #45222
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let 's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:41 AM #45223
Модератор

Модератор

*CUSTOM CLIP * You love a good pair of damp pantyhose , the idea of MY damp pantyhose drives you absolutely wild , you can 't even stand it! You want a whiff? Of course you do! I bet you want to sniff my panties too! It 's the closest you 'll ever get to smelling the cum of a true goddess like me! I 'm feeling gracious today I think I 'll allow you to smell my pantyhose and panties! But it won 't be easy! I 'm not just going to allow you to smell my panties and pantyhose so you can jerk off your sad little pin dick! I am going to make you edge and ache and earn the privilege to smell my damp panties and pantyhose!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:42 AM #45224
Модератор

Модератор

Includes : You play the role of Violet Monroe 's milking boy , tricked , captured , intox , bondage , and cream pie.Make me cum or else..Violet Monroe is a single woman looking for a milking boy , she wants to be impregnated , but the idea of a traditional relationship was never her style. She much prefers a man who looks at her from below with fear and lust in his eyes as she teases him , taunts him , and makes his cock ache for her. She decides this particular boy might have a chance to see tomorrow , she gives him the gift of pleasure , her beautiful pussy is like a perfect flower and she rubs her wet pussy against his shaft while he grits his teeth. He knows that if he is to cum , it 's all over for him , but she is perfection , and he wants her to bestow more kindness to him. He 's gagged so tightly but his eyes beg her "more , please , put the tip in." Violet teases the tip of his cock and then her submissive little boy gets to have a little more of her heavenly pussy. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slowly eases onto him inch -by -inch. She rides him , she is sure to tell him of his new life as her captive milking boy , a prized position that surely anyone who looks into her mesmerizing eyes would crave. He cums when she tells him to , and she leaves him tied on the bed until the next session. He belongs to her , his cock is her 's , his life depends on how long he can please her , and he is terrified but loves it.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:46 AM #45225
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley gets paid by this loser to beat his bare ass with a belt. She hits him so many times he ****! She wears a cute bikini and shows NO mercy. She starts out slow and build to full on ass whipping. Spanking!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:50 AM #45226
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:50 AM #45227
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well , now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I 'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment , you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:51 AM #45228
Модератор

Модератор

p0pp3rs /420 /booze / Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox-Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you 'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:54 AM #45229
Модератор

Модератор

You 've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils , throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me , spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them , left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist , instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them , watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 04:54 AM #45230
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you , and you find the urge to PAY my tits , don 't you?
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile