Old 06-27-2019, 05:35 AM #45261
Модератор

Модератор

My big tits and lips are something you will never get out of your head. The orgasms that come from just my huge boobs are the best you 've ever had. This sheer lace bra tease isn 't something you deserve but I get off knowing how much it does.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:35 AM #45262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:38 AM #45263
Модератор

Модератор

My gorgeous round tits mesmerize you. I love to make you drool knowing you 'll never have me. I just take your money as my goddess breasts and beauty make you so weak and submissive.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:39 AM #45264
Модератор

Модератор

It 's My Birthday , and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft , luscious tits. This video is HOT , and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM &amp ; PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to , like a good pet... 20 % more use code ilikejade 50 % more use code ilovejade 100 % more use Jadeownsme 500 % more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000 % more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:39 AM #45265
Модератор

Модератор

The big boob addict is back. You 're so ready to worship my tits again aren 't you? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time. The things that they can make you do! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:42 AM #45266
Модератор

Модератор

Weak mindfucked P0ppers puppet - I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge , so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I 'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I 'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins , jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff P0ppers at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you , tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper , brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum - get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I 'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing P0ppers getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face , commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you , seduce you , dance for you , tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me - push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it , up & down , velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves , the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air , My toy in My hand... sniff more - get high as fuck - & you will cum for your Goddess , another toy in My collection. So hard , so turned on , relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the P0ppers... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess , your owner , you 'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything , My puppet , My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , mesmerize -robo , coerced Loaded , Loaded , mind fuck , erotic dancing , jerk off instruction , JOI , edging , striptease , velvet gloves , mask fetish , mesmerize , ass worship , long legs , fshnets , high heels , orgasm control , goddess worship , dancing , eyes , ASMR , femdom , cocktease , lingerie , satin
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:42 AM #45267
Модератор

Модератор

You 're really going to savor your cum for me. You 'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You 'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall **** , swishing it around and letting it linger , simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in , the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And , besides that , I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It 's hot when you really make it last for me. First , we 'll start out with a little game that 'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It 's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense , ready to cum at any moment , but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it 's time? That 's even better. You 'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot , shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I 'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge ; when I pull a queen , you 'll explode. It 's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you 're horny and caught off guard , your defenses are down , and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well , that 's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:42 AM #45268
Модератор

Модератор

You 've cum a long way , my little sperm -drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I 'm proud of you. Now you 're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience... Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I 'm through with you , you 'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:42 AM #45269
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling this new peek -a -boo dress that I got! Thought it was fitting to do a little booty shake video for you guys.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 2 min 58 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 05:42 AM #45270
Модератор

Модератор

There 's not much to it really. I 'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face , making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile