Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 AM #45831
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Â*Velvets Â*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal , pours the creamy milk , and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one , chewing with her mouth open really wide.
While masticating her meal , she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
When one of the tiny losers threatens to **** in her cereal to prevent her from eating them , she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
In a brazen move , they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won 't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything , their bladders are so small , it would not have made a difference anyways!
***The customer asked for the word "pee " to be used a lot , so it is.
OTHER KEYWORDS -vore ,
Jacqueline Velvets , pee humiliation , food , blonde , blond , long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:09 AM #45832
Модератор

Модератор

**Don 't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren , mmmmmmmm , what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first , your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed , it 's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For : Giantess , Shrinking Fetish , Vore , Mouth Fetish , Female Supremacy , Ass Smothering , Stuffing , Asshole Fetish , Crush , Tease , Stuffing , Masturbation , Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:14 AM #45833
Модератор

Модератор

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism , but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob , titty fucking and facial.
Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:14 AM #45834
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:18 AM #45835
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine 's day lingerie... Don 't you like the way it sounds when she licks , sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:21 AM #45836
Модератор

Модератор

WATCH , LISTEN , FOLLOW ME. STARE WHILE IM IMPLANTING TRIGGERS IN YOUR WEAK MIND , PROGRAMMING YOUR BRAIN , YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE , IM YOUR ADDICTION , IM THE REASON , I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. WATCH , STARE , LISTEN ,
CONTAINS : TRIGGERS , BRAIN WASH TECHNIQUES , FLASHING , SUBCONSCIOUS TRAINING , MENTAL DOMINATION , MIND FUCK
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:33 AM #45837
Модератор

Модератор

Watch your perfect princess ClaraKitty shake , jiggle and spank her ass just for you! Softly grabbing , roughly spanking and shaking her ass in the camera.. Truly a magnificent sight to behold (No audio ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:33 AM #45838
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of &quot ;welcome to the neighborhood &quot ; flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you 're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town , would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me , drooling over me hot little body , this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:37 AM #45839
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how my new purple strap -on feels in my hands , not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick , showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I 'll use it. The contrast of my soft , feminine figure and my big , powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool , imagine what it 'll be like as I drive my strap -on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat , dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks , getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked , pegged , pounded by my cock , and still begging for more.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 07:58 AM #45840
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile