Old 06-28-2019, 08:00 AM #45841
Модератор

Модератор

With Mz. Kim
I don 't wear latex often , but I want you to see your reflection in my shiny ass. Enjoy the landscape of my body. Hear and feel the slick rubber as my red fingernails caress my curves. My tits are about to burst out as you worship your Goddess.

you 're on the floor and frustrated as you look up at me , ready to submit to my whims. The contrast of constricting latex and my skin is sensory overload.

I strip my stilettos and show my wrinkled soles so you can worship from below. My curves will be giant above you as I sit on you. you can 't be a proper sub without worshiping my sweaty feet. Lick , kiss and say thank you for the privilege to worship my wiggling toes with your tongue.

OTHER KEYWORDS -rubber fetish , fetish clothing , sweat fetish , sweaty feet , dirty feet ,foot humiliation , pov foot worship , barefeet , bare feet ,
cock tease , cocktease , body worship , female supremacy , verbal humiliation ,
ass domination , ass humiliation , ass fetish eyeglasses , eye glasses ,

@MzKimAP
This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:12 AM #45842
Модератор

Модератор

Thats you or you wouldn 't be here. You know you 're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can 't get enough of me. You 're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I 'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You 'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don 't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can 't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of : Soft humiliation , femdom , female domination , goddess worship , sensual brat , bratty goddess , giggling , joi , jerk off instruction , jerk junkie , jerk humiliation , tit worship , body worship , ass worship , cock tease , sub training , slave training ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:13 AM #45843
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body , and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:19 AM #45844
Модератор

Модератор

It 's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can 't look away from the screen and you can 't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex , bend and pump sends all the Red Life Force in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:27 AM #45845
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I 'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school , but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast , I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I 'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast , with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha , how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess ' socked foot , but he falls down. Ouch!

I 'm not that much hungry , so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Force stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table , so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut , this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down , who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker , before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in -shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food , and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter , this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close -ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men , a vore and a drink scene and an in -shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:27 AM #45846
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss , who is actually a giantess , is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband 's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage , but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone , the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter , but she is a giantess , and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly , still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally , she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But , it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband , and all his money , belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary , but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip : Giantess , Homewrecker , Eating , Swallowing , Tongue Fetish , Mouth Fetish , Shrunken Fetish , Wife Shrinks Secretary , Taunting , Licking , Glasses , Eyeglasses , Blonde Giantess , Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:37 AM #45847
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:42 AM #45848
Модератор

Модератор

You think you are straight , you think you like pussy , you think you are going to marry a woman. Hahahaha I am going to break you , I am going to brainwash you into my cock cult and crack your straight brain. You are going to be gay and you are going to worship the almighty cock with your mouth? Are you ready? There is NO going back.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:42 AM #45849
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you 'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet , I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They 're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won 't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don 't even get to see them , never mind touch them. Face the facts , you 're a slave for something you 'll never even have. you 're so obsessed there 's just nothing you can do but worship until you 're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 09:07 AM #45850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 33 s