Old 03-14-2019, 11:57 AM #4591
Модератор

Модератор

Do you remember when I said I have a shopping addiction? You asked what you could possibly do to please Me. Well, I've been thinking about it. One of the best things you could do for Me is hand over your credit card. You know the one you said you just paid off? That has a huge chunk of credit I can use, and I can just max it out. If you give Me your card, I'll let you see My titties. Yes you can beat off for Me, I don't mind. As long as I get to play with your money. Help feed My addiction. I love running up your bill and you love how wet shopping makes Me.
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:02 PM #4592
Модератор

Модератор

You have a task today.. to shoot your load all over my tight asshole. I'm going to shove it in your face. Smell it.. Taste it.. Feel it.. Listen to my voice and stroke your cock to it. Watch my spit drip on my little hole and watch me slowly push my finger inside. How long will you last until you explode? Joi jerk off instruction asshole fetish asshole winking
Models: Jasmine Rose

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:07 PM #4593
Модератор

Модератор

My little foot and shoe loving worm is all locked up in his cage - he can't be trusted you see, and I have a guest with me today. My lovely friend Ella is visiting and she's come to see the worm and find out what good he is. Unfortunately, all he's good for is being a verbal punchbag and licking shoes clean, so this is exactly what we do!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:19 PM #4594
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead and worship ass addict, but you're getting nothing. You didn't pay up, so you get half assed bullshit. Frankly, it's not worth my time to do anything more than just stand here and let you stare. You're too much of a loser to deserve more than that. If you had paid more, then I might have at least bent over and let you have more than just a flash of upskirt. But you're a fucking loser. Worse, you're a broke loser! Pathetic fucking beta boy, you're such a pervert for my ass and so addicted that just a taste won't be enough. I'll stand here for 5 minutes while you jerk that micro dicklet as fast as you can, and when you end up with blue balls I'm going to laugh my way to the bank with your money. My ass is going to drain you so hard that you're left panting and empty, shaking in a puddle of your own desperation and cum.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:20 PM #4595
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you jerking off & you were doing it so wrong. How embarrassing that you don't even know how to masturbate. Well, since I'm an awesome sister I'm going to show you how. I'm sitting in front of you with no panties on, and I show you a few different techniques. You like it so much that you get pre-cum all over my hand. I keep jerking it for several minutes, but my hand gets tired. You look so pathetic, and I feel bad for you, so I make you swear not to tell your friends or mom, and I turn around & rub your cock all over my ass. You seem to really like that, but you're too easily impressed. Watch this, brother! I hop on your cock & ride you cowgirl style while munching on my candy necklace. W All the sudden I feel your muscles tighten so I jump off. Your pathetic cock cums so hard, but you're twitching & convulsing with the disappointment of a ruined orgasm. Too bad! You didn't actually think I was going to let you cum inside me, did you?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:24 PM #4596
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect ass is over you, leggings stretching tight. I only have to wiggle it above your face to make you weak for Me. I move it back and forth, mesmerizing you. I peel back the leggings, showing off the altar at which you worship. My tiny 25 inch waist is a perfect combo with my 37 inch ass to melt your self control.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:33 PM #4597
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:44 PM #4598
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect teen body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:45 PM #4599
Модератор

Модератор

A nice massage after shower is what i really like in an horny morning...
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 12:48 PM #4600
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile